Thread: Quest log...

Quest log...

...for pete's sake could you please finally patch in a questlog, after like 2 years break i have no idea which of my toons has what quest completed. it can't be that hard.

please please pretty please.

Although I don't have account breaks, I do have long breaks between when toons are started and then picked up again to start working on them again. Something like a quest log would be a great addition IMO.

Please do this.
    I would also like to have something that lets me know where I took a break in a questline.. for some reason I have currently two chars who have started Scheol Quest and took a break somewhere in between. I don't have any mission in my mission window anymore and can now only run from NPC to NPC to see which one will talk to me...
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    Please do this.
    I would also like to have something that lets me know where I took a break in a questline.. for some reason I have currently two chars who have started Scheol Quest and took a break somewhere in between. I don't have any mission in my mission window anymore and can now only run from NPC to NPC to see which one will talk to me...
    Some of the old quests were deleted during the server merge(s) and character ID overflow. Also some quests were on a timer which ran out (many of those quests were updated and don't have a timer anymore btw).

One way to find out where you are in a quest line is to look for quest items. Read through the description of the quest on www.ao-universe.com and watch for items that are given to you from NPC.

For example:
    You'll get an Ancient Novictum Refiner from Dr. Hestiya in the Jobe Scientist Quest in Scheol.
    In the Xan Civilization Quest in Penumbra you'll get parts for the Permafrost Melting Tool from the first few Yuttos. If you already have that tool you can skip them.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Oh yes, you're right. Thanks for the heads up, didn't think about that. Guess I just have to check for the timed missions then, because I started the Quests on this server.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Like we used to say..

Signed and Bump!

you can petition and ask GM's
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me