Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - December 2014 (h0 h0 h0)

Yeah, well. Some people fail at math and others don't. However, maybe the MDU thread isn't the one that should get used for this subject.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

No Santa leets in Borealis? Can't find the one for the 6 stolen gifts mission either.

Emma

Gone from Old Athens as well ...

The stolen gifts won't spawn for me either, but perhaps that is because I can not pull the mission.
    Last edited by Emma; Jan 4th, 2015 at 18:29:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    No Santa leets in Borealis? Can't find the one for the 6 stolen gifts mission either.

Emma

Gone from Old Athens as well ...

The stolen gifts won't spawn for me either, but perhaps that is because I can not pull the mission.
    Only santa leet that is still around is in newland
    After 10+ years i still dont know what im doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyuz View Post
    Only santa leet that is still around is in newland
    Yes, and he still gives santa workshop missions. However, they were all supposed to stay around until at least tomorrow ...

I petitioned, but the answer I got was ... we will let the Dev's know, thank you for letting us know ...

The gift-wrap leet has still not been respawned.

Emma

In different thread i already pointed that other Funcom games regarding the pricing model have EU VAT included in EUR price. Simply because of exchange rate.
    Just Anarchy Online is not following this price model. So after all...yes it is Funcoms fault !
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Yes, and he still gives santa workshop missions. However, they were all supposed to stay around until at least tomorrow ...

I petitioned, but the answer I got was ... we will let the Dev's know, thank you for letting us know ...

The gift-wrap leet has still not been respawned.

Emma
    Both are back in Borealis ... both at the tree nearest the whompa.

Thanks Michi

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Some unexpected delays cropped up with the new Professional votes, for which I am sorry, but we will work to get those under way as soon as we can
    you mean how no one wants to be involved in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

The big pricing in the monthly sub is an older problem and FC doesn't care about addressing it because as long as people subscribe they don't see it as a problem. For me i would love to play AO again but i don't want to pay that much when even Age of Conan has a smaller monthly fee and it's their game, like Anarchy Online. If they don't want more people to play the game that's their loss. They want money for everything. Even to get into the so called beta you had to pay 1 year sub to get acces wich is a total ripoff since we diserve to test the game for free after all the lies and "delays" they've put us through.

FC's management strikes again!

Sigh.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenneyez View Post
    The big pricing in the monthly sub is an older problem and FC doesn't care about addressing it because as long as people subscribe they don't see it as a problem. For me i would love to play AO again but i don't want to pay that much when even Age of Conan has a smaller monthly fee and it's their game, like Anarchy Online. If they don't want more people to play the game that's their loss. They want money for everything. Even to get into the so called beta you had to pay 1 year sub to get acces wich is a total ripoff since we diserve to test the game for free after all the lies and "delays" they've put us through.
    The reason why you had to get a 1 year sub for testing the beta is because after you would have seen it you would have left the game if you only had a 1 month sub active
    yeah but you are right..
    Last edited by Mesa; Jan 9th, 2015 at 10:38:16.
    meep

If you have to argue about a couple dollars/euros you should probably stop playing computer games, and show up at work more often instead.

That said, happy new year everyone.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    If you have to argue about a couple dollars/euros you should probably stop playing computer games, and show up at work more often instead.

Don't see anyone arguing. Just pointing out they think in current state there is no reasoning for such high prices. And the fact EU had to pay more than US. Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion.
    Equilibrium forums https://eqorg.com

/facepalm
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Sigh... internernet strikes again.

So, Shareida has volunteerd to pay the monthly subs for EVERYONE outside the US, and wont complain about it at all, he'll just take on some extra shifts and spend some more time at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

I've been reading about this theoretical engine and update since 2007. Since that time, I've grown up, got a job, found love, went to college, joined the military, lost love, and currently I'm stationed in Al Manama, Bahrain, still tuning in when I can. No pressure, Michi.

Would like to know what exactly happened to those new heads, though.
    Last edited by Jaika; Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:03:50.
    Okay, so wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaika View Post
    I've been reading about this theoretical engine and update since 2007. Since that time, I've grown up, got a job, found love, went to college, joined the military, lost love, and currently I'm stationed in Al Manama, Bahrain, still tuning in when I can. No pressure, Michi.

Would like to know what exactly happened to those new heads, though.
    Funny when u look at it like that. My niece was concieved two years after the engine was announced. She knows the alphabet, the calender, simple math and she is learning to read now. A new life created from scratch in less time than FC needs to produce.. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by fakiiri View Post
    Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion.
    Thank you, that is all.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa View Post
    The reason why you had to get a 1 year sub for testing the beta is because after you would have seen it you would have left the game if you only had a 1 month sub active
    yeah but you are right..
    Yes you are right, also would it not make more sense to have more testing Beta to find as many flaws as possible to get it up and running.. well usually yes, but at the rate Funcom can tackle these differs, the subscription price has been a massive obstacle for me, I've address this once before and nothing came of it except contact the marketing department etc.. I think this was in 2007, if I can be bothered I might try and find the link to attach here, if AoC can be new, nicer and be made by the same company and be cheaper.. the mind boggles at why AO is such an expensive price for EU players, and UK customers, nothings been done to address or tackle this query from Funcoms customers to date and I'm sure if we drafted up a top 10 list of things that need to be changed or done in AO that would be on the list.

Ok 2007 I stated,.. infact it was 2006 almost 9 and a half years ago...

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...40-Price-Of-AO
    Last edited by Legion84; Jan 25th, 2015 at 16:48:30.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Qualinas
    You're kinda slow, aren't you, Mr. Nov09?

Well, its not everyday when I google for funcom or access funcom.com.
    Oh noes j00 want me to bring my "Join date: 2004" main to pwn yo? lols @ forum pvp

It's been several years that we are waiting for the upgrade which we continue to pay.
    For over a year paid 12 months because of the Beta and after I tried, was a big disappointment.
    After one day had already deleted.
    Funcom should be of gaming companies that know how to lie more with elaborate messages.
    It takes less time to create a completely new and sophisticated game.
    It's all a big lie and we continue to put money somewhere ...
    To be honest, someone must take these guys to court for such scam

Just think for a moment...

Takes 1 to 3 years to create a game depends how big is the company and this guys after so many years brought upgrade that made me laugh but only for few minutes,what a joke
    Last edited by Maxshop; Jan 26th, 2015 at 09:41:17.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast