Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Monthly Development Update - December 2014 (h0 h0 h0)

Do you know Funcom headquarter is in Mordor Norway?

A little-bit history of Norway, descendent's of Vikings, for around 8-900 years ago these Vikings sailed to London, raided and looted whatever they wanted and went home RICH.
    Hitler and many others tried the same but failed, long story short you cant bring Vikings to court because they are not part of EU, US or UK they have their own King, own consuming laws were everyone have to comply if the business are in their territory.
    Last edited by UNIDENTIFIED; Jan 27th, 2015 at 19:06:34.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Vikings are from denmark.

Nerf!

So here is an idea, rather than wait for one big giant 18.7... release one upgraded profession per month. So we all have new tihngs to enjoy.. for next month I recommend improving the nerfest profession... Keeper. Then work your way up.. to finaly nerf fixer in 14 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Nerf!

So here is an idea, rather than wait for one big giant 18.7... release one upgraded profession per month. So we all have new tihngs to enjoy.. for next month I recommend improving the nerfest profession... Keeper. Then work your way up.. to finaly nerf fixer in 14 months.
    It's hard to say what the best approach to these systems changes would have been. I do prefer releasing things in stages, fixing what's needed, and moving on, but that's no longer really possible with the 18.7 snowball. Hopefully the wait won't be too much longer.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345