Thread: AI Level 1 and AI Tech 1

AI Level 1 and AI Tech 1

I recently made the effort to make a level 1 character and see how far I could go with equipment, which I've never tried before. I'm no super twinker but after getting an Illegally Modified weapon on it occurred to me that being able to equip some low level AI gear would be nice too. There's only one problem, all the way down to Quality Level 1 the gear requires AI Tech 1. You get your first AI level at 5 but the lowest level requirement for AI perks is 15, including AI Tech 1. My initial question was going to be about the potential of reducing the level restriction from 5 to 1 for the first AI level and doing the same for AI Tech 1. Then it occurred to me that it might be easier to alter the gear below a certain Quality Level to not require AI Tech 1. Any thoughts/flames/sarcastic comments?

I think reducing the level/perk restrictions to Lvl 1 would be better than just adjusting some low qls of the Armor. Reason: If, let's say, AIT 1 would show up first on a ql 15 Armorpiece it would restrict twinking too much. Maybe someone else could get the abilities for ql30 Armor, but can't equip it due to the perk issue, so we're back at where we are now. I think people should be able to equip what they can twink on - especially in low levels.

I generally dislike AIT and would gladly see this removed entirely, but that's not quite the topic, so I make this tiny.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

lev 1 agent can equip a ql 200 perennium sniper and use 5 slot belt. i dont see why you want acces to ai armor at lev 1 to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    lev 1 agent can equip a ql 200 perennium sniper and use 5 slot belt. i dont see why you want acces to ai armor at lev 1 to be honest.
    QL200? Orly?

Why shouldn't we get access to it?
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

would love to see that.
    Top 2 drains, 420
    132 Wrangle, 132
    UA, 120
    ql200 implants, 210
    Comps (including trickle), 23

That only comes to 905, leaving you 96 you need to make up with equip.
    But this is the fantasy land where a level 1 char could get on ql200 implants.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I'd love to see your setup for this. Go on, post it...
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

I JUST WANT TO SEE THE treatment set up for the ql200 imps.
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"