Thread: What Happened to the Holiday Costumes?

Question What Happened to the Holiday Costumes?

Back few years ago you could purchase the original Red/Gold "Play Costume" looked kinda like a jumpsuit on females with short sleeves a low top and the legs cut from the boots, believe it was from Valentines or other Holidays. I loved this thing I still do best social wear out of the entire game maybe except Scouts IMO. You could purchase the Other one to it was Red and White and had a tutu on it. There is also another thats completely red with tutu on it aswell. Will these be brought back to the shop at any point in time? Or will they be brought back to future Valentines or other holidays as Replicas? I'd love to see them in the shop though.
    Last edited by Sable; Feb 1st, 2015 at 12:54:44.

Take it noone knows!

I guess a picture would help a lot, because from your description alone I can't really recall. The only white Tutu I can think of right now drops at birthday events iirc and the red tutu is the christmas thing.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

I'd have to find someone ingame with it, which is rare but I've see a few so Ill look. My character doesn't have one which would be why I'm asking.

Heres the original I was talking about found someone named Myrina with it finally. I know all about the tutus and wasn't talking about them, was talking about the original before the tutu trend began. xD
    Attached Images Attached Images

OKay first off, that's neither a jumpsuit nor anything with a tutu on it, as you said in your first post :P

But I'm almost certain I have this one on my crat, so it must have dropped within the last one and a half years. Most likely bday event, so yes you can still get it.

You didn't read my first post very well. Its the oldest of the costumes, the tutus came later I said that and I said it looked something like a jumpsuit but I actually described it to a T from memory... But cant remember what event its from valentines birthday one of those I believe so just wondering if its coming back.
    Last edited by Sable; Feb 2nd, 2015 at 00:15:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Sable View Post
    Back few years ago you could purchase the original Red/Gold "Play Costume" looked kinda like a jumpsuit on females with short sleeves a low top and the legs cut from the boots, believe it was from Valentines or other Holidays. I loved this thing I still do best social wear out of the entire game maybe except Scouts IMO. You could purchase the Other one to it was Red and White and had a tutu on it. There is also another thats completely red with tutu on it aswell. Will these be brought back to the shop at any point in time? Or will they be brought back to future Valentines or other holidays as Replicas? I'd love to see them in the shop though.
    That was the costume that came in the anniversary gift box as well as the 35% and 40% xp stims.

I still have one or two if you want one. Low low price of 300m.
    Lords of Silence : AO Division Leader

www.clanlos.net

Myrina (in the picture) is one of my alts - the outfit is: Play Costume - First Edition (Replica) NODROP
    IIRC I bought it from the item store?
    President, The House of Black Star

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyZeus View Post
    That was the costume that came in the anniversary gift box as well as the 35% and 40% xp stims.

I still have one or two if you want one. Low low price of 300m.
    Uhm, there was never a costume in the anniversary gift box.. there were those xp stims, a painting and a neck item with +1%xp
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Uhm, there was never a costume in the anniversary gift box.. there were those xp stims, a painting and a neck item with +1%xp
    Then it was given out during the same time that the boxes were given out. I have one of these outfits on almost every one of my toons and still have unopened anniversary gift boxes on them too.
    Lords of Silence : AO Division Leader

www.clanlos.net

That is possible
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld