Thread: 220 Trader PvP Videos

220 Trader PvP Videos

Hey all!

I'm (finally) starting to get a bit into PVP on my 220 Trader Tradoroz and I've recorded some duels. I'm hoping some think it's fun to watch so I'll post it here:

Vid 1 "Trader vs 220 adv & 220 shade"
    Just some duels
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30XAnM1Vc4o

Vid 2 "Random duel fun vs 220 shade"
    He bet his healdelta would outheal me, didn't go full out on each other just having fun.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr3pOq86b9E

Vid 3
    "random battlestation pub brawl"
    A wild crat pet.. another one.. agent.. advy.. crat appeared out of nowhere!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCxHKMsRriI

Vid 4
    "Anarchy Online 220 PvP / Duels, Tradoroz vs Maoo (MA) & Renai (Enf) "
    Lots of Trader vs MA, not something I'd suggest, and some Trader vs Enfo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgNSvUZ3s

Greetings,

Tradoroz

PS: If you have constructive advice, it's always welcome!
    PPS: Please subscribe to the youtube channel!
    PPPS: If you got any cool Trader video's of your own feel free to post them I'll add them to the OP.
    Last edited by Tradoroz; Feb 2nd, 2015 at 03:11:11.

Nice video, you might want to put your first aid stims onto your hotbar so that you actually use them and jesus thats alot of tabs open on your browser haha
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Thank you for watching! And yes I do like multi tasking!

I put the stims on hotbar like you suggested. Also looted me a Notum Focus, bought me some sitdown heal kits and added a fifth and sixth hotbar for more right clickables

Always good to see more AO vids, nice job mate. I look forward to seeing more
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Thanks Spead, I'll make more if I run into more fun!

Can I ask why you're using the heal on yourself when realistically you should have more than enough nanoskills to HP drain?
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Of course you can ask Raggy! Thank you for your question. The answer is simple: (bad) PvM habbits. In PvM health haggler heals for ~300 more than plunder. Plunder is also possible to get countered which increases the risk of death for the Trader. It's probably worth trying for added pvp damage, I'll try it asap and report back here

PVM:

Executing Nano Program: Improved Health Haggler.
    Someone's reflect shield hit you for 7 points of damage.
    You were attacked with nanobots for 580 points of energy damage.
    You were healed for 1918 points.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    Effective heal: 1331

Executing Nano Program: Improved Health Plunder.
    You were healed for 1039 points.
    You hit ICC Peacekeeper Commander with nanobots for 1292 points of energy damage.
    Effective heal: 1039

Quote Originally Posted by Tradoroz View Post
    Of course you can ask Raggy! Thank you for your question. The answer is simple: (bad) PvM habbits. In PvM health haggler heals for ~300 more than plunder. Plunder is also possible to get countered which increases the risk of death for the Trader. It's probably worth trying for added pvp damage, I'll try it asap and report back here

PVM:

Executing Nano Program: Improved Health Haggler.
    You were attacked with nanobots for 580 points of energy damage.
    You were healed for 1918 points.
    Effective heal: 1331

You were healed for 1039 points.
    You hit ICC Peacekeeper Commander with nanobots for 1292 points of energy damage.
    Effective heal: 1039
    I've always used Plunder for healing as I was under the impression it had the higher heal throughput, I might have been doing it wrong all this time lol.

Then again, It may be because of the high levels of +energy damage I have.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

I have +200 ish energy damage.

"Improved Health Plunder
    Drains 997 points of health from the target and gives 990 points back to the caster. "

I tried it in PvP and the nano does far from 1k damage on players. I'm going to stick with haggler for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradoroz View Post
    I tried it in PvP and the nano does far from 1k damage on players. I'm going to stick with haggler for now.
    Fair enough, if the testing proves that Haggler is better for survivability over Plunder, than in duels it could very well be the best option, unless you're against something like a Doc. High healing and low damage

I've always used Plunder out of principle though
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

You hit Exavii with nanobots for 551 points of energy damage.

Health drains have always been affected by reflects.
    It's always so much "fun" starting to run the TR line against a soldier and then they AMS

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Health drains have always been affected by reflects.
    It's always so much "fun" starting to run the TR line against a soldier and then they AMS
    Orly
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    To bad it doesn't have a Shade cast req on it, which is the prof that has TR (Totemic Rites) which has a bunch of heal perk drains, which heal for pittance once AMS is up.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    To bad it doesn't have a Shade cast req on it, which is the prof that has TR (Totemic Rites) which has a bunch of heal perk drains, which heal for pittance once AMS is up.
    Personally, I'm glad Shades don't have any more stuff at their disposal
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Added some more vids

Fun vids!
    The music is nice too!
    The Ma should get a smaller heal in his Bar for the next time ^_^
    meep

Thanks for your response and compliment Mesa,

The MA kicks my ass sometimes and sometimes its the other way around. He's pretty good and I think he's swapped in a new heal by now!

Regards,

Tradoroz

Added a new vid!

MA's hurt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgNSvUZ3s

Kind regards,

Tradoroz