Thread: Quick Nod to a very nice bit of twinking

Quick Nod to a very nice bit of twinking

So i just twinked me 60 enfo with a chief and a 101 chirop last night, was feeling pretty good about it.. then i saw Spartaard. Dam bro that is a crazy twink you have going. 105-101 chirops 186 imps, Glad cloak, headache.. i could go on.
    Just wanted to say well done.

It's been a project him and krusty have been working on for the past few weeks. It's been really fun bouncing ideas back and fourth trying to improve it more and more to push what's possible on a level 60 enfo. I think they're the first level 60 enfos with crispys equipped too!! I'm tempted to make one as well but I accidentally leveled my char to 61 :/
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

I doubt it's the first with a chrispy, saw someone named Captian some years ago do it on a 60 enfo
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    I doubt it's the first with a chrispy, saw someone named Captian some years ago do it on a 60 enfo
    Ah my bad, I just haven't seen or heard of any level 60 enforcers with a crispy on. Still pretty damn impressive!
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunction View Post
    Ah my bad, I just haven't seen or heard of any level 60 enforcers with a crispy on. Still pretty damn impressive!
    Ok, I looked back through many old screenshots I took.. I was a bit wrong, that guy got a 104 chirop on a 60 enf in 2008, so I'll agree that it could be the first crispy on a 60 (unless someone else proves otherwise)

Proof:
    ‎Saturday, ‎July ‎26, ‎2008, ‏‎3:02:24 PM
    http://i.imgur.com/ZdsQMuR.png

But otherwise yes, that's pushing limits on amazing things ^^
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Hell, just the dualwield alone is pretty darn impressive. Crispy is insane. Well done.

Crispy was done years ago, realistically though it does nerf your ip a fair bit. Dual cleavers performs better as relying on a sneak attack that rarely caps isnt worth it.

you don't need SA to cap.

The appropriate IP distribution is to only IP SA so that the chirop stays out of OE.

SA, in essence, doesn't gain anything in adding an extra 200ish IP to it, and for a blue skill that IP is far needed elsewhere. Fast attack is better to IP as much as you can afford to bring down the recharge - but even that isn't needed.

The reality is that SA won't ever be a "capping" hit in the way it is at 220, or at TL5 with a critting SOW for example. At TL3/4, it's merely used as a 3rd special.

With brawl/fast attack/SA/kizzer (dimach if absolutely needed but I never IP this) you can do some pretty decent damage very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    you don't need SA to cap.

The appropriate IP distribution is to only IP SA so that the chirop stays out of OE.

SA, in essence, doesn't gain anything in adding an extra 200ish IP to it, and for a blue skill that IP is far needed elsewhere. Fast attack is better to IP as much as you can afford to bring down the recharge - but even that isn't needed.

The reality is that SA won't ever be a "capping" hit in the way it is at 220, or at TL5 with a critting SOW for example. At TL3/4, it's merely used as a 3rd special.

With brawl/fast attack/SA/kizzer (dimach if absolutely needed but I never IP this) you can do some pretty decent damage very quickly.
    you'd be surprised at how low the damage actually is, against equally twinked enfs wielding cleavers, if SA didnt hit for 1k, I would lose the duel.

Quote Originally Posted by kilawatt View Post
    So i just twinked me 60 enfo with a chief and a 101 chirop last night, was feeling pretty good about it.. then i saw Spartaard. Dam bro that is a crazy twink you have going. 105-101 chirops 186 imps, Glad cloak, headache.. i could go on.
    Just wanted to say well done.
    yap I inspect an enforcer that had that on too..i was very impressed...since it took me a few days to just twink on a ql160 for my farming keeper and was thinking of a enforcer twink for fun.
    very impressive. would he link up his work for all to see.

/bow with respect
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"