Thread: New Inferno missions, few tweaks.

New Inferno missions, few tweaks.

So, we did now (at OT-RP) a series of hard, medium... and mostly easy missions. 2 hards, 2 mediums... god knows how many easies. These are our obsevrations:

Easies- best source of nice xp ingame rightnow. Totaly eliminates all the hassle of old inferno missions, while keeping xp in same ballpark. Funny lewt is a nice bonus. Can complete one in roughly 20 minutes.

Mediums- not as fun as hards, not as fast as easies... so these new some sparkling up. No reason to do these right now whatsoever.

Hards- Fun, real nice challenge with people from lvl 190-220, we got nice loot, cannot complain there. But way to long for final xp gained. On average little under 2 hours to complete.

So suggestions are as follows:

Easies: Keep as they are, speed is good enough. Rewards are proportionally small, but it's an easy after all.

Mediums: Give them double end reward. And increase spawn rate, make mobs faster spawning, so difficulty is increased. Good team composition a requirement.

Hards: Faster respawn speeds.. even faster than mediums, make it hard by spawning many adds faster. Bosses are ok, loot is ok, .. Final reward.. make it triple, so 3 of these would ding your lvl 10 research. 6 hours of work should be enough to get you some serius xp.

As they are currently there is little reason, except loot to do mediums and hards for source of xp. Ironicly for low levels hards are better xp with 1.2mil xp per mob.

Ideally an easy mission should last 20 minutes(with decent leveling team), medium 40 minutes and hard 60 minutes. With added 2x and 3x rewards ammount of end rewards you get per 20 minutes would be the same, harder missions posing harder challange and better lewt, mob xp.

Then these handsome missions for us would be complete.

Signed Happy costumers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

I vote no. No double/triple rewards for med/high. Seriously? It's really simple: Get good XP or get good Loot. Make a decision.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

make other gaming xp option more fun or enticing to keep people form always doing inferno instead ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    I vote no. No double/triple rewards for med/high. Seriously? It's really simple: Get good XP or get good Loot. Make a decision.
    I've done approximately 30 hard missions and got exactly zero items that would classify as "good loot". Not that I care, my only beef with the new missions is that spawns are so slow and so small. 1-3 almost harmless mobs (they're significantly weaker than their old inf mish counterparts) per wave and what's the point in 10-20s downtime between EVERY wave spawn? Half the time spent in there is wasted on waiting and doing nothing.

Yea, faster spawns would suttenly help. Good lewt, is.. brother bracer, mystical armor, ql300 miys, and got all of those, including miys cloak.

All i want is a natural progression, dont wanna do 2 hour hard mission for some trinkets, while hurting our xp gain.

Otherwise might asweel do pande, way better lewt there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

High mishes drop ql300 Symbs, Alb Bracer and those Aban Fala Bracers, as well. It's also not about what you have already, there are other people on this server as well, if you haven't noticed.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.