Thread: Changes to GMI Log

Changes to GMI Log

Often when some items get bought from my GMI, I cant see what got sold. For example symbiants or bio clumbs names are so long, that I have no idea what got sold.

We should be able to drag that item name tab wider so we could actually see more.

Not a huge problem, but still its something that could be improved.

Bump for this change, It's been an annoyance for awhile now.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Bump, GMI interface needs loving in my opinion. While it works, it seems that the code was thrown in quickly to start things going.
    I think it should be updated and GUI should be made more professional.
    Just finished setting up prefs and client crashed.

Bump for this.
    A quick tip on the side though: you can copy & paste the whole name if you drag the cursor into the next tab. For cases when it's really important to know it's a way to get around it. A real fix would be better though.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    Bump for this.
    A quick tip on the side though: you can copy & paste the whole name if you drag the cursor into the next tab. For cases when it's really important to know it's a way to get around it. A real fix would be better though.

2 thumbs up on this one, it would really be nice to actually go back further in the log too. Or have a function where you could pull up past sells from months ago.