Thread: Returning Player - Starting Fresh

Returning Player - Starting Fresh

Played AO long ago before Shadowlands was released. My account has long since been lost, so I decided to make a new one and sub up, and start fresh.

Currently trying to decide on a class, probably going Doctor or Soldier. Will be joining clan side more then likely. Any active orgs out there that would accept a player like me?

For endgame content select one of "golden 4" - Enf, Doc, Crat, Sold
    For easy leveling and cheap equip go ma, adv or fix
    Avoid mp, nt, tra, eng
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

join spartans! but thats not until you hit 150 for our lowbie org - but feel free to contact me ingame for any questions and support. name as shown on the side!

for class its always the same discussion. Awi is kinda right, but i would suggest to go with whatever you say feels right for you... Doc and Sold both are nice and welcome classes in any situations

welcome back to AO!
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

Thanks for the replies! Hoping to get started this weekend.

whats your toons name?
    SPARTANS

Quote Originally Posted by Iorekzix View Post
    whats your toons name?
    Plexico - Solitus Soldier

Started him tonight.

Had a good time tonight, got to 16.

Did the clan start up quests, and got my Tir ring and my Bobic's hood. Going to try and get the hydraulic armor tomorrow, then shoot things up in the subway for a bit.

Anyone have any weapon upgrade suggestions? The newbie island rifle is getting a bit weak.

if i am right with this there should be a new "series" of weapons in the shops or tradeskillable.

check them out here: http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php?id=14&pid=354

you could also use a perennium weapon, but you need to have someone to help you out with the cash as they are unaffordable for those who just started playing. id be willing to do so but yet havent seen you online and i am not too much online currently due to exams.
    SPARTANS

Quote Originally Posted by Iorekzix View Post
    if i am right with this there should be a new "series" of weapons in the shops or tradeskillable.

check them out here: http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php?id=14&pid=354

you could also use a perennium weapon, but you need to have someone to help you out with the cash as they are unaffordable for those who just started playing. id be willing to do so but yet havent seen you online and i am not too much online currently due to exams.
    I looked into the perennium guns, and you are right, way to expensive, I think even the lowest QL on the market was a few million. Figured out where the weapons upgrade guy is, will look into it.
    Last edited by aonostalgia; Feb 14th, 2015 at 17:24:11.

Illegally Modified OFAB Weapons (found in the Subway) are decent alternatives after the starter weapons.