Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 18.7.0.20 - Keeper Changes

Now the nanoauras tick once every minute? this is nuts and has to be a bug i hope.
    https://aoitems.com/item/223028/tone-of-bliss/

Looks the same for all lower versions of the aura.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

This was answered in another thread started about this, you cant buy any of the old auras anymore.

Go grab Ambient Renaissance and Tone of Serenity from the gardens which both scale.

Yeah i saw, posted it in another thread, sadly it still looks low considering it used to be 10 secs.. oh well.
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Jun 7th, 2015 at 17:52:24.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

I'm not sure where this question belongs, but I just tried our new Dimach (with 1727 Dimach skill) on a level 195 Rancid and got

You hit Rancid for 630 points of Dimach damage.

which is obviously laughable even for a 5 minute timer. Now, I don't think I ever used Dimach on my keeper before, due to the old ridiculous timer, so I cannot compare, but isn't this supposed to do more damage ?
    Or does Dimach need MA skill to scale properly ?

I should read more before posting. The wiki says that keeper Dimach isn't supposed to deal huge amounts of damage, but that the heal - which I didn't receive because I was at full hp - is the main benefit. Sorry.
    Last edited by Bendaar; Jun 11th, 2015 at 17:06:29. Reason: d'oh
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

at 1250 Dimach I do around 433 dmg, and I receive heal for 3388 or something like this. Well, I love this change.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Yeah i saw, posted it in another thread, sadly it still looks low considering it used to be 10 secs.. oh well.
    To be fair, the amount of nano restored was adjusted too so the nano/minute didn't change.
    The old Tone of Bliss was 288/10s, the equivalent Tone of Serenity 2 is 576/20s.
    Whether those higher, but less frequent ticks are preferable or not, I'm not sure.
    My gut feeling tells me that a more steady stream of incoming nano should be more beneficial.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

So has anything really changed for keeper in the last 2 years or so? Anything groundbreaking that would fix the slow demise of the class since they made tweaks to reflect and absorbs all those years ago while never adjusting our perk damage?
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

mele energy is nice now.. but it has a bit low regular dmg, but you can perk pretty much evrything.
    2h.edged is weak, lower ar than mele energy, perks dont land etc compared to mele energy due to 2h check vs attac rate check on the new mele energy line.
    deflect helps allot + we can stack immense/ward aura wich is a great

overall keeper is a bit better than old times, but evryone gotten balance so we are pretty much the same.
    if keepers got a bit more dmg i would suggest you to log your keep and play.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    mele energy is nice now.. but it has a bit low regular dmg, but you can perk pretty much evrything.
    2h.edged is weak, lower ar than mele energy, perks dont land etc compared to mele energy due to 2h check vs attac rate check on the new mele energy line.
    deflect helps allot + we can stack immense/ward aura wich is a great

overall keeper is a bit better than old times, but evryone gotten balance so we are pretty much the same.
    if keepers got a bit more dmg i would suggest you to log your keep and play.
    Interesting. I'll have to dig into the melee energy details a bit. I haven't re-twinked my keeper in years so maybe it's time for me to drop atrox and go opi finally. I loved my keeper...I just couldn't use him the way I wanted to the last few years
    Storm

I'm going to go solitus and melee energy most likely, might try out a suicide gank setup for 2he before I go melee energy though. As/sa/reaver/cybernetic alpha could be pretty darn strong but I'll lose curing touch or coon
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

cunning touch+reflect perk will hurt, btw i did this already with 2h and the new excal a time ago.. it wasnt worth it. at start it felt cool becose it was diffrent, and you do good dmg pvm..
    but yeah.. for any kind of pvp you get very limited on who you can fight.

but there was 1 thing i explored as usefull with 2h.edged that i didnt want to share, it was to actualy be 2h.edged and use cybernat perkline and no reaver at all. agein you get low ar.. like 3100 or so, but still the cyber perks lands on 4400 ish evades i think i calced it to without kicking of with much offensive tools, remeber that i say not useing to much offensive tools here so it can land on much higher. and with 3100 ar you still gonna land regular hits, maybe not so often vs some.. so i have a mixed opinion on the setup but i think its more stable than haveing both reaver+cyber and to sacrifice coon or cunning.

but overall.. its best going with mele energy.. it has more basic attack rate than 2h.edged and mele check duck evade wich even helps a bit further on landing regular hits.
    i miss 2h.edged a bit, but atm the 2h.edged is way to weak and is to hard to land so its not worth it before the dev's boost 2h.edged more.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jul 7th, 2015 at 12:55:44.

Thanks for letting me know your results! I'll most definitely be doing soli ME setup once I purchase a breed change
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Anyone have some realistic numbers to expect with ME on a 220/30/70 keeper after a full retwink for either OPI or Soli? Waki?? What kind of def/ar are we talking about?
    Storm

You made me login and swap so much gear to check :P
    Was running around in full +dmg/+crit gear hehe.

Setup
    With Pred/12 Man buffs I'm sitting @
    3270 AR: 2580 ME, 690 AAO
    3600 Evade: 2270 Evade, 1330 AAD
    3241 Dodge, 3166 Duck.

Those figures are selfed (apart from raid buffs), and exclude towers.

Also, I still have 2HE/Brawl maxed and have 3M IP to spare, so there is room to do perhaps a more oddball setup in the future.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

without pred/12m or towers in the most regular gear cc/ofab/aad huds etc i have 3256 ar on my solitus.
    btw tiny you should go for solitus, opifex is not worth it. sphere now is boosted to 150 aad/aao and 10% crit + tacky hack on same line gives 100% root/snare resist for 20 sec, and 5 seconds of stun immunity.
    its either atrox or solitus if you want to get the most out of your keep, and atm solitus is the best overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    You made me login and swap so much gear to check :P
    Was running around in full +dmg/+crit gear hehe.

Setup
    With Pred/12 Man buffs I'm sitting @
    3270 AR: 2580 ME, 690 AAO
    3600 Evade: 2270 Evade, 1330 AAD
    3241 Dodge, 3166 Duck.

Those figures are selfed (apart from raid buffs), and exclude towers.

Also, I still have 2HE/Brawl maxed and have 3M IP to spare, so there is room to do perhaps a more oddball setup in the future.
    Hehe sorry. Thanks for the details. How well does sneak attack work for us?
    Storm

sneak attack works well with 2h.edged and mele energy, it has a high chanse to cap

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567