Thread: What would YOU change about NT and why?

Post What would YOU change about NT and why?

Hey guys,

So, we're still working on 18.7 adjustments, and testing things out, but one thing I've seen lacking was much feedback on NT's. In the original 18.7 suggestions thread, mostly we asked to have Nullity Sphere reverted back to a reflect, which Michi kindly did for us, among a handful of other things.

However, I personally think more information being available than needed is a good thing, and would like to hear more. For those of you with NT's on live or test, what do you not like? What changes would you make and why? This isn't limited to 220, either. The long process of getting there almost seems to be forgotten sometimes, but is very important too. This could include almost anything NT related... specific nanos, perks, weapons, etc.

Please be specific in your responses whether this is live or test. If your suggestion is related to a specific level toon, give us the relevant TL, at least. If it's related to breed, make sure you specify which you're referring too :P

Please also refrain from commenting on other player's suggestions. The purpose of this thread is to make more current and relevant information available for the Dev's and Professionals. If it looks like we could use a place to discuss, I'll make another thread specifically for it.

Some relevant information you can also refer to:
    Original NT Docs:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...-Nano-Document!

Genele's original 18.7 post:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...otes-18-7-0-17

Michi's latest 18.7 post:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...07#post6203007

So, tell me what you don't like about yourself.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

I'd still like to see NT blinds fixed so they actually debuff AAO without the ridiculous black screen and the even more ridiculous band-aid fix AAO resist items from albtraum that potentially give permanent immunity to an entire nanoline.

Neural stunner should get it's own cooldown because the stun can be removed with 1 free movement stim making the nano never worth using with it's 9 second global cooldown. Same thing applies to roots basically, they're easily removed and against some professions it's not even worth considering because of their high root resistance. Borderline I would like to see CC nanos a viable option on NTs instead of something I use once a year.

Last two are bugfixes of gamebreaking magnitude for NT gameplay that are probably not easy to fix but I'm gonna express my thoughts anyway:
    1. fix the nano execution bar+animation, sometimes they don't appear when using a nano at all leaving the user wondering if they can move or will it actually interrupt a nano in progress
    2. fix (or add in fact) nano queuing because nano execution is slow as it is with capped cast time and cooldowns on top of that, the added delay between two nanos makes it even worse and tbh it's the primary reason why I don't bother playing NT at all anymore, the current mechanic literally feels like stone age

Some kind of laddering bossnuke(s) would be fun, execute nano A so you can execute B after that and so on for a few steps.

Shades are getting (?) a nano that does 1% of damage of the mobs HP when under a certain % of hp (IIRC), assuming the beast has 10m HP that's pretty masssive hit of 100k so i don't see why we can't get similar nanos.
    And yes, fix it so we don't get a similar DM scenario again

I'de like a nuke-your-nanopool-empty kind of nuke, say you got 30k nano in the pool, if would empty your pool and hit for an equal amount of damage in PvM.

Just a few ideas.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm