Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AoE Loot

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    I think you misunderstood. (Or I did?) It wasn't meant as a replacement for the current loot system, just an addition. Like we have /team loot leader/all/order (iirc) we would simply add aoe to it. Does not mean you *have* to use it. If possible even just add it for soloing, because I think this is what this is mainly about. When you go kite something, anything, you really need to make sure to not pull too many mobs, so you have time to do your tedious looting.
    Of course not, meant as an addition. I envision just adding a few lines to the info window or something where you can have a few options such as;
    enable/disable auto loot, "auto loot all" (auto loots everything and you could right click items to remove said items from "auto loot all") and "auto loot list" (where only the items selected will be auto looted). Those 2 options give the best benefits to both people who want to loot everything bar a few crap items and to those who dont want everything auto looted except a few particular items that they are constantly looting (s10 items, pearls, other monotonously farmed things).

I think Michi needs to setup another round of voting of what we the players want him to work on next when 18.7 is "finished" and add this as an option
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    I think Michi needs to setup another round of voting of what we the players want him to work on next when 18.7 is "finished" and add this as an option
    I think whatever they have tested should come live. Leave the rest for future updates.

Art is never finished, only abandoned.

Leonardo da Vinci
    Lords of Silence : AO Division Leader

www.clanlos.net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12