Thread: Ingame credits.

Ingame credits.

Does anyone know if in the future their will be an actual way for players to once again get credits *ingame* at a decent rate, Doing all the apf raids (needing a 220) to gain bountys is all fine and good. But what about the newer players? how will they be able to afford just buying the new stims?

Raggys guide to how to make mad dosh for low effort:

A) Roll a Trader.
    B) Buy about 12 Backpacks.
    C) Kill Dynas around RK or run RK Missions and open everything.
    D) Loot anything that isn't nailed to the surrounding scenery.
    E) Chuck all that crap into the Trader shop (Don't forget to use your CL buffs first!)

Easy money.

Super secret tip: Cutting Pearls makes them sell for 6x the original amount. A QL 200 Pearl will sell for 2.2-3m in the Trader shop. Shhhh, you didn't hear it from me!
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

In todays market. doing abcde would allow you to purchase a stack of stims to survive maybe about an hour, So a new player is forced to start off as a trader? buy 12 backpacks and etc etc etc.... i dont think any new players would find that appealing.

I make about 10mil in 30 mins of doing that at 220. And that isn't counting the rare Dyna-only nanos I pickup.

Are you trying to tell me Stims cost that much? Because if you are, I'll tell you to go look again.
    Low QL Stims are no more than 10k/25. And they drop in the Subway free of Charge too. And from RK chests and RK mission mobs. And in Biomare.

Besides, anyone can do this, just make sure you sell to the Miir Shop in Newland since it has the Omni Vendor %.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

The stims really aren't a good argument here, because as Raggy said, they drop in very low ql in the Subway, midqlish in Totw off the Acolytes and a little higher again in Foremans. So technically you don't have to buy them at all until you're 100+. You can even "farm" them a bit on Noob Island (MoPa Q) in case you don't even have 100cred to buy the QL1 ones in OA. (This might not be true for NPE anymore though, not sure right now.)

In the original 18.7 patchnotes from Genele it states: "All missions will now give players 1000 credits extra as a reward." So that is gonna help a lot for real lowbies/new players. By the time they hit lvl 30ish they should have understood how getting money works, when they loot cultists (500-600cred per) in totw.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Noo... If making creds was easy how would I leverage my stockpile of billions and billions?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Come to me, I give you some charity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch