Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: [Testserver] Feedback on patch 18.7.0.20(21) changes

I'm not gonna spoil much so far cause I just done preliminary tests but... Gawd Sweet Jeesus Michizune. P.s.: MPs, prepare your Phulaks!

P.s.: I just updated first post with lots of colors and what we got from the sugestions and feedback list.
    Last edited by lainbr; Apr 3rd, 2015 at 06:16:39.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

So, what monstrous MC/TS number it requires?

Ah, saw it. Well... That's plain insane. -.-
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I have an objection: Neither of our profs seem to care at all about pistol users. I am feeling very unrepresented. I may be the only pistol MP left, but I'm pretty sure I make up like 25% of the endgame MP population at this point.

According to ur own post in other thread u dont consider urself active anyways. Also Mps got bufflove mastery can be cast by them now?
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

I said that with Rihwen changes my MP is retired until I can IPR. And yes, we can cast pistol mastery and that change comes with an 18.7 patch. Yet, is it in the first post? How about this, go to the first page and control+f "pistol"

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I said that with Rihwen changes my MP is retired until I can IPR. And yes, we can cast pistol mastery and that change comes with an 18.7 patch. Yet, is it in the first post? How about this, go to the first page and control+f "pistol"
    My bad. I completely forgot to update thread with patch 18.7.0.23 :/ I'll do it tomorrow, kay?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

I have an objection: Neither of our profs seem to care at all about pistol users. I am feeling very unrepresented. I may be the only pistol MP left, but I'm pretty sure I make up like 25% of the endgame MP population at this point.
    Not quite sure that's fair.

To quote myself:

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    Personal opinion: Time to let 2hb go... Switch the 2hb in the stellar nano-deck to something else (AAD, multi-melee, or multi-ranged would be good options, or both multi-melee and multi-range). Change Pistol, 1hb, Bow, Multi-Melee and Multi-Ranged skills from dark blue to light blue (or even light green). Four weapon lines is just too many to be viable long term. The lower IP cost for weapons is getting a bit greedy, but things are getting a bit tight on IP now. MPs will need at minimum 2 dark blue skills (1hb and multi-melee), and most options will require more (bow, flingshot and AS, or pistol, Multi-Ranged, burst and fling, or 1hb, Multi-Melee, brawl and fast attack). Having all weapon skills dark blue is pretty rough.
    I've consistently pushed for Pistol to be a viable option. More than you know, and for longer, actually.

Having addressed that, you can't get 2,545 MC? That's a bit of a surprise. Have you got Ancient Nano Enhancer/Infused Ancient Nano Enhancer/Comm Relay/S10 Nano Augmentation Device/Dark Biotech Rod Ring/Nano Controller Unit/Beast Helmet... Etc.? Even if you can't get 2,545, or don't want to swap to do it, the fully buffed base level Rihwen is a heck of a lot stronger on testlive right now than it is on live.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    Not quite sure that's fair.

To quote myself:

I've consistently pushed for Pistol to be a viable option. More than you know, and for longer, actually.

Having addressed that, you can't get 2,545 MC? That's a bit of a surprise. Have you got Ancient Nano Enhancer/Infused Ancient Nano Enhancer/Comm Relay/S10 Nano Augmentation Device/Dark Biotech Rod Ring/Nano Controller Unit/Beast Helmet... Etc.? Even if you can't get 2,545, or don't want to swap to do it, the fully buffed base level Rihwen is a heck of a lot stronger on testlive right now than it is on live.
    Fair enough. I should say: Lain doesn't care about pistol, and Justin doesn't have a vested interest in it.

I can get 2545 MC, I did say I was only 5 short. But that's 2 swaps to cast something that at least bow users can cast much easier, due to the 100 from Nano Doctorate (I imagine 1hb users will now be going full Blunt Mastery, which makes up for my Pistol Mastery perks, where previously they'd still most likely have the +45 from Nano Doctorate 6). Part of this is my own fault, not maxing multi ranged so I can swap to phulaks, but I feel like base Rihwen should be the base 220 pet, while the middle tier should be castable by any endgame MP, let alone one as geared as I am.

Regardless, I'll just swap back to 1hb once I can get some IPRs. If I stay active that long, I'm undecided on that part. Comparing the relative power of the weapon choices before and after proposed changes, and seeing what kind of changes are coming to each weapon line, pistol is once again a fool's errand. It'd be nice if FC could decide on something for once.

Lain doesn't care about pistol
    I never actually denied it. That is the reason I always want you to tell stuff concerning to Pistol MPs. And being sarcastic and bitter about it really does help nobody :/

P.s.: I'm failing hard to find the pistol buff info on patch notes.

I'm quite well known for being sarcastic and bitter, though. It's kind of my thing.

Also, Michi put it in the Monthly Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Profession Changes
    This round of changes will serve to revisit previous changes, while also introducing adjustments I had previously planned to make, but could not find time for. Thank you once again to everyone who took the time to provide feedback on how the various professions are looking, and extra points to those who took the extra time of compiling this feedback into a handy list! A very brief set of the changes from this upcoming round include:
    • Nano Crystal (Pistol Mastery) can be uploaded and used by Bureaucrats, Doctors, Engineers, and Meta-Physicists
    • The Rihwen's creepy hotdog fingers will hit for more damage, and inflict poison damage

I'm quite well known for being sarcastic and bitter, though. It's kind of my thing.
    True that :c

Also, Michi put it in the Monthly Update.
    Dammit Michi! Stop forgettin things on patch notes!

Not sure how to test this, but it seems that creation weapons are getting poison dot at a higher % rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Frokidd View Post
    Not sure how to test this, but it seems that creation weapons are getting poison dot at a higher % rate?
    No way to check until we get a db rip. 18.7.0.21 still has Asp at 15% proc rate.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678