Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 18.7.0.22 feedback thread.

There has been no change to our pet AR.
    It's MP's trying to justify the HUGE dmg increase thier frog has gotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

I was simply forwarding info, Michi told me that ALL pets for all profs have had their AR templates changed (test vs live), so if you're calling him a lier that's on you.
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Apr 12th, 2015 at 08:21:22.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

I'll believe it when I see it.
    Tinfoil hat makes me bald and it really is a pain
    I feel it every morning when I see the shower drain.
    That being said, it wasn't all in vain,
    At least the aliens aren't probing my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I was smiling/laughing to myself when I went to bed last night...

I knew you'd all take the piss, and I totally deserve it, but I was somewhat ecstatic because I've actually been able to hold my own totally fine with my engi, and now, knowing that I've been using the wrong self nano all this time, it's friggin GREAT! I'm gunna own with engi. I can't wait to play him tomorrow night (tonight's movie night with wifey).

sheesh! So stoked!
    Now maybe you will understand why i was taunting you in game about the "fixer kill engy" ! Well and honestly now i understand why you was complaining!! -no i'm not laughing , well maybe just a little.
    Last edited by dritst; Apr 12th, 2015 at 21:44:36.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

I doubt he will see much of a difference honestly, considering Fixer can break 7 blockers within 11 seconds anyways. And getting a lucky refresh only delays it another couple of seconds.

.27 Master's Bidding changed to 1100 mc/ts , change opposed by adv prof who wants to cast it on spiritech geysers more at 11
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post
    .27 Master's Bidding changed to 1100 mc/ts , change opposed by adv prof who wants to cast it on spiritech geysers more at 11
    Hey, I'm no prof. And I oppose only the TS req, not making it more engi- (or crat or mp) friendly in general. It's not as if 1301 PM was something advs normally had to begin with either.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    Hey, I'm no prof. And I oppose only the TS req, not making it more engi- (or crat or mp) friendly in general. It's not as if 1301 PM was something advs normally had to begin with either.
    I don't understand this thought process.

Why would advy be casting MB anyway?

My bad I thought I remembered you being the adv professional scum. Anyway I just thought your objection was funny considering you might be the only adv to have bought the nano
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)

I don't understand this thought process.

Why would advy be casting MB anyway?
    Because they can! I covered this in another thread already, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    My post was only partly facetious. L33ts don't have nearly enough NCU, and I don't know of any way to buff it. Source projectors do have the NCU though, which means advs can make use of MB in toe-to-toe duels in SL—something I only ever got about two people to try.

MB can also be cast on any service tower that has enough NCU, but they all have such low AR it doesn't do much. The top advy tower has about 1920 AR though, IIRC, which is enough to get an occasional proc against even high evade profs. (MB doesn't work like weapon procs where it can proc on misses.)
    My bad I thought I remembered you being the adv professional scum. Anyway I just thought your objection was funny considering you might be the only adv to have bought the nano
    Yeah, I was prof until about a year ago when I stopped subscribing. Even if no adv had ever used it, I'd still be against removing options in general. That just makes the game that much duller in the end. And don't forget I (and others, surely) want the SL-only restriction off the things at the very least, since I don't think it's likely we're going to see the more involved reworking of them hinted at in the old spreadsheets.

Apologies for this advy-centric derailment, engis, but I didn't start it. ;p
    Last edited by Scum; Apr 14th, 2015 at 03:27:06.

There's one thing that keeps coming back to me, and I haven't seen many other people address this...

But, am I the only person who wouldn't mind seeing a bit better AAD in the engi toolset?

Engi's are gimped extremely hard in evades, to the point that not only are our evades lower than every other prof, but even if engi's do a balls out evades setup, the max AAD you can get is still less than 1k.

I don't think it's asking for too much, but I'd love to see about 100-150 AAD slotted in to our research or some perklines (mechanic/gadgeteer or the AI prof line).

Even adding a small AAD buff to the AC line seems to make some sense, i.e. 100AAD on gift of assurance, 80/50/30 on the lower SL AC shields, and/or a 50 AAD pulsing aura like "Sympathetic coordination assistant"

We would need so much added to make any difference that it is basically pointless. It would take SWS 10 just to get us to agent-level evades.

We would need so much added to make any difference that it is basically pointless. It would take SWS 10 just to get us to agent-level evades.
    In a "evade" setup using full CSS and swapping in obvious slots, such as engi ofab back, infused ancient defender, and green hud 3, etc.

pred buff+awakening, you get maxed out around 2800 evades+AAD.

It's not great, but it is enough to start wondering.

OSB'd with GSF/RI and you start wondering if 3k is possible.

In a "evade" setup using full CSS and swapping in obvious slots, such as engi ofab back, infused ancient defender, and green hud 3, etc.

pred buff+awakening, you get maxed out around 2800 evades+AAD.

It's not great, but it is enough to start wondering.

OSB'd with GSF/RI and you start wondering if 3k is possible.
    Useless better get more Hp in perkline ect, AC becoming really usefull or more absorb. Evade are kinda pointless for an engi as lufa stated, even near 3K def it woul be useless except in team (but you would lose TOOOO much like scope ect) The only situation where i saw it worked pretty well it was in 3 vs 3 coupled with crat+adv and full def setup as you stated.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Useless better get more Hp in perkline ect, AC becoming really usefull or more absorb. Evade are kinda pointless for an engi as lufa stated, even near 3K def it woul be useless except in team (but you would lose TOOOO much like scope ect) The only situation where i saw it worked pretty well it was in 3 vs 3 coupled with crat+adv and full def setup as you stated.
    ya I got crat/adv/keep/MA for RI.

got even a trader I *could* use to debuff an opponent.

So I'm sitting near 4k def in that team but any opponent in team with crat can still load up perks like nobodies business. with sphere gets a bit over 4k, with some crat buffs it's near 4500 def.

The problem is 18.7 advy defence drops out of the equation like a rock. minus 150 def right off the bat and then you're basically not looking real good for using evades in the first place.

DB rips are out

- taunt from Gadgeter taunt seems to have been gigantically improved (6000 taunt compared to 900 on live)
    - looks like NCU crash is still in Gadgeter, which is nice. They didn't change its mechanics so it will still only occur once every 5 years during full moon.
    - all of the nanos except SL Reflect seemed to have lowered reqs.
    - Medalion def check is down to 85% NR. Pointless change I gotta say.

Nothing about pet AR in the final patch notes, what a shocker.

I thought Isotos would get longer duration ? only 10 min still.... I don't see any aad buff on miniaturization either ? have I misunderstood something or was it missed ?

Edit 1 : Nvm Isotos.. was regular sotos that wen from 3 to 10 minutes.. :/
    Last edited by Jihnna; Apr 21st, 2015 at 21:54:01.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Could we get pet reflect dropped in line with other buffs? Currently it's only nano with old insane reqs...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

I thought the new - best - request for us was to have the SL pulsing reflect aura affect pets, which seems to be, broadly speaking, a much more robust fix. It also means it's 2 less casts for buffing the pets.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567