Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - February 2015 (The Storm)

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    To the people worried about Healing Reactivity, I believe it works like this:

Everyone has 100% Reactivity as standard, meaning a 1000 point heal will give you 1000 HP.

The more points you put into Heal Reactivity, the more healing you get.

120% Reactivity; 1200HP
    140% Reactivity; 1400HP

So on and so forth.

And from what I have seen so far on test, it is NOT an IP'd skill, I think it is a naturally occurring stat on gear.
    It's only on things like Mongo's Kraken, here's the strain.
    And the inverse on things like Hellish Rage, here's the debuff strain.

And yes, you are correct in the fact that it is not an IPable skill.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post

So there we go, world not over for low level twinks
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Actually now kind of curious how well Enfs are taking it regarding having just lost 14000 HP and 255 hp/s. Though I suppose 20% extra health from BI certainly won't hurt...
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

From where did they lose 255 hp/s ? I can't find it.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Actually now kind of curious how well Enfs are taking it regarding having just lost 14000 HP and 255 hp/s. Though I suppose 20% extra health from BI certainly won't hurt...
    Looking at Mongo Demolish on TL vs Improved Mongo Crush on Live, you'll see the healing has actually increased. The HoT is 550*10 and 2 ticks of 3% HP healed on TL vs 510*10 on Live.
    Considering the loss of 14k HP on MUIB and 5.1k on Mongo, my Enf will be sitting at ~50k HP so the new Mongo would heal me for 8,500 vs 5,100.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Yeah total loss of hp is 14k + 5.1k
    But as always, if the enfo dies it's the docs fault for slacking no? Hehe
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Better morphs for advies... Considering i have regular heal + insta morph heal and evade perks and bonuses from the morphs and cyclic absorb shield i really do not see point to have coon line (cocoon + BR) on advy. I really feel OP on that toon.
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

Quote Originally Posted by rayje View Post
    i think michis answer to this is a bit flawed, will there at least be a portal or something for those toons to get to the new area? they really should just be set to respawn at the new area upon next death
    I agree, we should definitely be spending more time worrying about characters that are, at most, level 15.

Looking at Mongo Demolish on TL vs Improved Mongo Crush on Live, you'll see the healing has actually increased. The HoT is 550*10 and 2 ticks of 3% HP healed on TL vs 510*10 on Live.
    Considering the loss of 14k HP on MUIB and 5.1k on Mongo, my Enf will be sitting at ~50k HP so the new Mongo would heal me for 8,500 vs 5,100.
    Oops, haha. For some reason my eyes skipped those lines.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Yama View Post
    Better morphs for advies... Considering i have regular heal + insta morph heal and evade perks and bonuses from the morphs and cyclic absorb shield i really do not see point to have coon line (cocoon + BR) on advy. I really feel OP on that toon.
    Insta-morph heal is gone ... can only use it if you are in Pit Lizard morph now (on TL). Old "Lick Wounds" nano-line was deleted with 18.7.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Traders used to be able to say they had it bad, but that only lasted for about 3 years, not the 14 MPs have had to deal with
    I definitely LOL'd

Soldiers are getting a 3% hot per 2 seconds? That's huge. More passive healing than all fixer HoTs combined. They were hard enough to kill as it is, I can see them dominating in PvP now, particularly with the removal of nano shutdown from TMS and the 30% heal on top.
    Last edited by nat3s; Mar 2nd, 2015 at 22:21:21.
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by nat3s View Post
    Soldiers are getting a 3% hot per 2 seconds? That's huge. More passive healing than all fixer HoTs combined. They were hard enough to kill as it is, I can see them dominating in PvP now, particularly with the removal of nano shutdown from TMS and the 30% heal on top.
    Is ok, is onli gaem.

(It's on a 3 minute cooldown shared with the 30% heal, lasts 30 seconds. )

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Is ok, is onli gaem.

please tell me those are fpable

Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Is ok, is onli gaem.

Ahah! Didn't notice the 3 minute CD, that makes much more sense, soldiers been after some form of healing for ages.

Cheers
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Still holding out for reverting the unneeded Grid Armour changes, and hoping the Advy morph restrictions that are coming in will be mitigated by being able to swap forms much faster (and I don't just mean the easier cancellation of previous morph).

But thanks Michi, especially the part at the bottom where you lay out the next things you're hoping to achieve in time for 18.7. That sort of communication gives people an insight into your roadmap

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post

[...]
    Alpha/Beta/Ado symbiants are much easier to modify...if there are to be modifications to symbs, which I haven't ran through yet, they'd probably be there primarily.

I don't have any immediate plans to make significant/sweeping changes to symbiants, but I'll certainly consider suggestions.
    Atleast, it would be very very very very nice if it would be made possible for an Atrox Doctor to put in the 300ish Alpha Brain (which still is impossible to do). Or, It should made possible for every profession and for every breed to put in all alphas in the final step - while using all thinkable and existing points / items / possibilities.

Did I read correct? AMS wont shut down nanoskills anymore ? wheeww....
    Insane work my friend, insane work.

respect +1.

Greetings,
    Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Still holding out for reverting the unneeded Grid Armour changes, and hoping the Advy morph restrictions that are coming in will be mitigated by being able to swap forms much faster (and I don't just mean the easier cancellation of previous morph).

But thanks Michi, especially the part at the bottom where you lay out the next things you're hoping to achieve in time for 18.7. That sort of communication gives people an insight into your roadmap
    From what it looks like - while you can swap morphs faster the buffs tied to each morph (dmg shield in dragon, AAD buff in wolf, crit buff in leet) have a lockout after entering the morph. It looks like you can't cast the buff until about 1 min after you have morphed. I haven't fully tested it yet but thats what it appears to be.

Not sure if that is what you were going for or not but I thought I'd just throw that out there.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast