Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please fix the spawn rate and/or placement in the Mantis Hive!

you guys are talking as if fc have unlimited time, resources and man power. im not sure if you guys understand the current situation at fc at all. the reason i disagre is because fc should spend their time and resources to prioritize on other crucial issues.
    fc is in a position were they cannot waste any time or resources, because according to the reports they have technically been bleeding since 2007. and if they keeps bleeding im affraid we all can say bye bye to ao and your little mantis rspawn time.
    Last edited by UNIDENTIFIED; Mar 18th, 2015 at 20:44:53.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Quote Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED View Post
    you guys are talking as if fc have unlimited time, resources and man power. im not sure if you guys understand the current situation at fc at all. the reason i disagre is because fc should spend their time and resources to prioritize on other crucial issues.
    fc is in a position were they cannot waste any time or resources, because according to the reports they have technically been bleeding since 2007. and if they keeps bleeding im affraid we all can say bye bye to ao and your little mantis rspawn time.
    At least one Funcom employee seems to think your fears are unfounded. From the thread in the Reet's Retreat subforum "Funcom is not doing too well.":

Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    I say this with all love and humor, but...

haters gonna hate.

We're (Funcom) fine.
    As to AO and its future, they are in the hands of the great Michi, a guy who knows AO inside and out.

anyone with enough interest should find out what is goin on, instead of beliving someone who working as community manager telling us what is going on with the company they works as managing the community.

i say this with love and humor,
    braindeads gonna to get baked
    Last edited by UNIDENTIFIED; Mar 19th, 2015 at 00:21:19.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12