Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18.7.0.23 Testlive notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    I do appreciate the feedback/suggestions/ideas, and I agree with many of them. The initial release of 18.7 may not bring NTs to where they could/should be, but it'll be an ongoing process of adjusting/padding/gutting/fixing across the board.

RE: The lack of communication, I don't really have an excuse, other than there hasn't been enough time in the day, since all this 18.7 stuff has ramped up...though I do read relevant threads and PMs when they arrive and/or when I'm starting work on a related subject/profession. I hope to have more time to work directly with Professions, et al. after the initial 18.7 patch (and any needed fix patches soon after), but until then, I have been stretched rather thin.

I am still here and listening, even if it doesn't always seem that way.
    Thank you.

Keep in mind, I'm here to make your life easier, too. If you have a question, ask. It goes without saying that this profession is much different than the rest, and you can't be expected to be the end-all expert of NT's. That's my job. If I posted a /played /born, you would quickly understand why.

The flip side is, I'm a volunteer. I don't get any form of reimbursement, nor do I want any. If you're planning to work on anything for us, just give me a heads up, like "Hey, I wana rework NT RK buffs.. Gather up some suggestions." I'll generate threads / discussions, and compile a neat little list for you, which has been worked out by the community. You're then less likely to do it over and over if something's not right. I will provide information as specific as you want. I just want to know what your plans are before we go wildly blurting out ideas that are irrelevant.

Even a little bit of communication goes a long way, but will make your life, and mine, easier in the end.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

New patch, new thread.

You can find it here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...Testlive-notes
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup