Thread: hey everyone

hey everyone

hey all im a returning old player . havnt played this game in a decade lol I had a 180 enf but quit before shadowlands came out. I made a new account and played for a bit and I decided to buy all the expansions! just stopped by to say hi and I hope to see you all in game!

Quote Originally Posted by nwyeaman0001 View Post
    hey all im a returning old player . havnt played this game in a decade lol I had a 180 enf but quit before shadowlands came out. I made a new account and played for a bit and I decided to buy all the expansions! just stopped by to say hi and I hope to see you all in game!
    Oh sheesh, that's an insanely long time actually... 12-13 years or so?

Welcome back!
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Oh sheesh, that's an insanely long time actually... 12-13 years or so?

Welcome back!
    haha yea been along time but ive always loved the game so wanted to give it another try. so much new stuff lol kind of confusing and trying to remember all the old stuff lol

Welcome back! If you see Akaceo around feel free to say hello

Welcome back!
    Qianjin | martial artist | neutral | rubi-ka | shattered dreams (link!)
    Guifei | bureaucrat | neutral | rubi-ka | shattered dreams

and a few more lowbie alts

Welcome.back!
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun