Thread: Returning player from a very long time ago, 2004ish

Returning player from a very long time ago, 2004ish

SO I've talked my friend into playing this with me/

I lost my old account as i can't remember my very old email address password and keep getting all the questions wrong to get it reset.

Anyway, I don't mind starting over.

So I'm here as my friend has picked a soldier and I normally always play a doctor class, I believe we will normally be levelling up together and wanted to know what goes well with a soldier class.

I'm thinking of just keeping the nano doctor and doing slower dps but being able to heal.
    I was debating going for an adventurer but I'm not really a fan of them.

Well I'll leave it there for now and see what some of you think.

You can never go wrong with a doctor. I think you'll have a lot of fun with your soldier friend.

Agreed, Soldier and doctor go well together.

Gonna chime in here and agree with the two others, you just cant go wrong with doc/sol.

Also Welcome back!
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

I think Adv/Sold would be more fun for both for leveling, but Doc/Sold is better once you have both leveled. I'm not sure why you dislike Advs, but they are getting some pretty cool changes in patch coming in a month or two that should make them a lot more fun to play.

Keeper/Sold could be fun too. Good synergy there (Keeper has passive team healing, team add all damage boost, normal attack blockers, can buff reflects slightly, and really benefits from the soldier's reflects).