Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Monthly Development Update - March 2015 (Winds of Change~)

P.S. Make Perfected Diamondine Kick Pistol yesdrop because everyone hates tradeskills always and forever. Or else make the next assault rifle require 2200 tradeskills to make.

Bug: "Anvil Fists" can be cast on anyone, instead of only other MAs like the rest of the fist buffs.

Bug: NT Cyberdeck can be dual wielded with just about anything apparently. Seems like a bug, though maybe not?

Suggestion: Change 50 Heavy Weapons just added to "Extreme Prejudice" to 120 Shotgun. Then it will actually benefit engineers instead of random TL5 twinks using MBC.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post
    Bug: NT Cyberdeck can be dual wielded with just about anything apparently. Seems like a bug, though maybe not?
    I'd definitely classify that as a bug, and I'd like to see it go away.

Until then, I guess people can enjoy being OP with a Cyberdeck and Onehander ;p
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

omg it can? I have lust of xan somewhere gonna equip it right now...

Or is that an exploit and i should not do it at all?
    Last edited by Cratertina; Apr 27th, 2015 at 20:21:52.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

I wanna equip my DKP again...
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Doh!!!

I should have kept my big mouth shut... =/
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

You can't dual wield this weapon with the already equipped weapon.

Blah! Bull****. Izgimmer Damage-modified Cyberdeck solitus/nanomage one cannot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

At first thanks for the nice patch!
    Been playing around a bit with it on test, and had quite some fun at the new starter area.

But FC please please please!
    Try to oook a little bit further!
    For a lot of people the game is becoming unplayable because the engine is soooo old!

Patches cannot fix the game population when they leave because the simply can't play it even if they want to...

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    You can't dual wield this weapon with the already equipped weapon.

Blah! Bull****. Izgimmer Damage-modified Cyberdeck solitus/nanomage one cannot.
    I can confirm that I did this two days ago with solitus dmg mod deck and a onehander.
    This should be fixed asap or ppl will start the OP whine big time

Yes, those 200 damage onehander NT aimedshots would definitely be gamebreaking OP. Okay the bug needs fixing but your fears are ridiculous.

Honestly, what sane NT is going to IP AS unless there is confirmation that this is intended?

On another note, I'm not 100% sure this is a bug. It looks odd, sure, and is a big change to not be in the patch notes, but how much more fun is thinking about potential NT setups now? Tons, right? And wouldn't NT IP allocation get a lot more interesting also? Not sure on the balance, but in principle, this seems fun to me. And I've always hated PvPing against NTs.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    Honestly, what sane NT is going to IP AS unless there is confirmation that this is intended?

On another note, I'm not 100% sure this is a bug. It looks odd, sure, and is a big change to not be in the patch notes, but how much more fun is thinking about potential NT setups now? Tons, right? And wouldn't NT IP allocation get a lot more interesting also? Not sure on the balance, but in principle, this seems fun to me. And I've always hated PvPing against NTs.
    To clarify, this is not intended at all.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    To clarify, this is not intended at all.
    When will they be prying the Soft Pepper Pistol from my cold dead NT hands then?

Quote Originally Posted by haxi View Post
    When will they be prying the Soft Pepper Pistol from my cold dead NT hands then?
    Probably when you zone, if they bother putting in s check for it.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tigerengi View Post
    At first thanks for the nice patch!
    Been playing around a bit with it on test, and had quite some fun at the new starter area.

But FC please please please!
    Try to oook a little bit further!
    For a lot of people the game is becoming unplayable because the engine is soooo old!

Patches cannot fix the game population when they leave because the simply can't play it even if they want to...
    I can't run the game at all. I've tried everything. I mananged to get the game working one time for some reason, next time i launch it a few minutes later, nope. Seems a lot of us with laptops with dual gfx chipset has this problem. No matter how I set up config it won't accept my nVidia card, only the Intel (except for that one time for no apparent reason), and either I get insane gfx bugs, or the game just crashes.

patch is huge, lots of changes for people like me, who has tons of twinks to resetup or upgrade with new nanos.. et mostly I like it all.

- Soldiers at Tl6 got lowered AR for AssaultRifle, and it bothers me a bit (-30ish AR is big...)
    - At Windows XP Game crashes 90% of time when using alt+tab on dual log (I have PC created only for AO and I did not experienced any CTD since yearsssssssss...)
    - "Realese me!" could be more usefull (especially in BS) with lower time-lock, like 1 minute...
    - Enfos RS at TL3-5 is now a joke, can't catch up anyone except soldiers even with maxed RS...

+ Many nanos got their cast-time speeded up, good!
    + New icons for nanos are better!
    + MP boosts, even at TL5 is good (but Bond nano could use lower MM skill - MP has little NR even with NR perket at TL5, and you can not cast Bond with NR1 at all at 150)
    + Engi changes looks awesome!
    + Shared nanos.. this is great idea and seals the gap on low/mid lvls for most professions!
    + GreedyShade does the job (prices are bad...)
    + Change to CH nanoline (still team heals requires rework).
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789