Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - March 2015 (Winds of Change~)

sounds really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Looking good!

Any progress being made on the awful state of Trader defence in PvP before 18.7 actually lands?
    Gif suggestions on how to fix it. Currently we live in times of devs actually listening. Might Happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Can we at least know if the new engine is dead in the water after Macrosun left?

Its like the goal is to never mention it again in hopes that everyone will forget about it.
    Last edited by Krause; Apr 1st, 2015 at 19:32:05.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Now if only this was posted tomorrow on 4-1-2015 ^_=. Hoping 14.7 patch comes soon !
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Gif suggestions on how to fix it. Currently we live in times of devs actually listening. Might Happen.
    We've given nearly 14 pages of suggestions in the Trader forums
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

One more thing - it seems that lvl 9 and 10 research lines still have 5% cap at level 200. Is that intended and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Scottik View Post
    One more thing - it seems that lvl 9 and 10 research lines still have 5% cap at level 200. Is that intended and why?
    I thought that was changed to 10%? Or has it reverted back to 5 on TL?
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

I thought so too, but it's not at lvl 200. At lvl220 it seems fine though.

200 have xp cap so dont help if you cap it at 100%. Max for lvl200 is 16m sadly. Id like em to fix this, so annoying.
    Proud member of Vox Populi since 2005

Phatz!!

Battlestation Changes
    While investigating an issue with Battlestation queues, we decided to change the team format of this PvP arena from being Clans vs. Omni-Tek to Red vs. Blue. With these changes in place, Battlestation rounds should be able to run more reliably and consistently. At the very least, it will be a fun social experiment.
    Finally!
    At last my fellow omni faction mates will get their buttzorz keeked
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Michi, if this is an early April Fool you're in for a world of hurt!!

Kudos to the changes man, truly overdue & most welcome indeed.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Scottik View Post
    I thought so too, but it's not at lvl 200. At lvl220 it seems fine though.
    Quote Originally Posted by larzba77 View Post
    200 have xp cap so dont help if you cap it at 100%. Max for lvl200 is 16m sadly. Id like em to fix this, so annoying.
    That's for the daily mission reward item, not old SL missions.
    The cap is indeed 10%, and works correctly, it's just the daily reward item itself at level 200 is 20% of the XP required to reach the next level (80,000SK), which is 16M XP.
    I would like to see it revisited in some form to make it a little easier for level 200 twinks, perhaps checking your XP disabled flag and if so it boosts the reward item percentage by 100% (ie. 20% reward item to 40% reward item), to at least ease the suffering, but still making it a task.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    Can we at least know if the new engine is dead in the water after Macrosun left?

Its like the goal is to never mention it again in hops that everyone will forget about it.
    I think we are just supposed to watch for the deletion of this thread: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...e-Still-Coming

Battlestation ChangesWhile investigating an issue with Battlestation queues, we decided to change the team format of this PvP arena from being Clans vs. Omni-Tek to Red vs. Blue. With these changes in place, Battlestation rounds should be able to run more reliably and consistently. At the very least, it will be a fun social experiment.
    is this the real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    The cap is indeed 10%, and works correctly, it's just the daily reward item itself at level 200 is 20% of the XP required to reach the next level (80,000SK), which is 16M XP.
    I would like to see it revisited in some form to make it a little easier for level 200 twinks, perhaps checking your XP disabled flag and if so it boosts the reward item percentage by 100% (ie. 20% reward item to 40% reward item), to at least ease the suffering, but still making it a task.
    Can we have this fixed? Grinding research is abnormally hard at lvl 200.
    16 mil instead of 96mil. It would benefit ease of gameplay very much if that was raised to 10% of research per daily... or atleast 5%, everything is better than current 2%ish. Which is just pathetic.
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Ah, thanks for making it clear to me.

Battlestation Changes
    While investigating an issue with Battlestation queues, we decided to change the team format of this PvP arena from being Clans vs. Omni-Tek to Red vs. Blue. With these changes in place, Battlestation rounds should be able to run more reliably and consistently. At the very least, it will be a fun social experiment.
    You have my attention...

Michi, as a member since 3 months after release of the game... any word on old school PvP titles or mini-missions in BS? (I.e - 'Get 2 trader kills', 'Capture Point A 3 times', 'Take a screenshot of someone in APT in decon') lmao.

This sounds absolutely amazing, I'm excited!

The BS change has been needed for a long, long time. I've seen a lot of people complaining about "the lore" on the forums, but it seems pretty universal in the actual game that everybody just wishes the BS would run more! I'd be fine with a BS rooted in game lore if said BS would actually run consistently, but it doesn't.

The research proc changes are really welcome too, I'm excited to see what's been done to them and what will be done in the future. A lot of them are useless and/or broken, and while some old favorites may disappear, I'm sure there will be a lot more options going forward. I hope particular attention has been given to the procs (as well as some perks!) that for some reason have a cast time which can potentially screw you over.

I'm glad adventurers get some team buffs back, if only so they'll stop whining

Being able to shift focus as Nanotechnician in a reasonable amount of time will be awesome too!

Easy question to Michi, full ip reset, will we get one when 18.7 hits live? Also if we already have one on a toon will it accumulate to 2?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

A method to full IPR without having to remove everything would be welcome and is long overdue.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast