Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 18.7.0.24 Testlive notes.

Ok, so permit me a little bit of necromancy. As I struggle to remove myself from the premature grave I find myself in..

Have the changes made to the NT made it playable, or are we still trying to recover from the massive downhill slide that was invoked with the removal of Ingots, Kiting, capability, power, and fun?

I would like to un-retire my NT, but I don't need another round of frustration and bitterness..
    Not a fight, just a simple question from an old player.

-R-
    Better to die on your feet. Than live on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistel View Post
    Ok, so permit me a little bit of necromancy. As I struggle to remove myself from the premature grave I find myself in..Have the changes made to the NT made it playable, or are we still trying to recover from the massive downhill slide that was invoked with the removal of Ingots, Kiting, capability, power, and fun? I would like to un-retire my NT, but I don't need another round of frustration and bitterness.. Not a fight, just a simple question from an old player.-R-
    At this time, there's still a lot of work to be done, on lower level NT's spefically.However, 215+ should be quite happy overall with the changes we have worked out for 18.7 so far.
    Last edited by Vinkera; Apr 21st, 2015 at 20:57:46.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Seemed to be working fine, but then I wasn't running any dmg dumper or doing anything challenging... also, the changes were actually rather mild when compared to others. It's not even going to take that much getting used to hitting Q because docs already wanted me to do so before..
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Seemed to be working fine, but then I wasn't running any dmg dumper or doing anything challenging... also, the changes were actually rather mild when compared to others. It's not even going to take that much getting used to hitting Q because docs already wanted me to do so before..
    Yes, functionality wise, everything should be working as we've all been used to for now. Hopefully we can add some more dynamics to our offensive tools that will make them more complex, but really exciting to play at the same time.

I'm still looking for input on this in my other thread if you guys haven't read through it. If you want to toss some ideas around, check it out, and please bring your imagination!
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

What would be really good in the future is if nanocasting would be decoupled from attacking with q.... in a perfect world and such
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234