Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 18.7.0.24 TL, New Rihwen nano reqs.

Was the max MBC cap "bug" ever fixed with t3?
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Twangleman View Post
    Was the max MBC cap "bug" ever fixed with t3?
    Not fixed. Aparentely the way to fix this "bug" may break the game.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

So... T3 pet. How feasible is it for an opi mp to self it these days? Just planning for the future, whether I should go for the sacrifices to do it or say 'stuff it' and stick to the T2.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

T3 is not worth it atm past novelty. T2 is very nearly the same and the sacrifices in gear required to cast the T3 pet outweigh any positives gained through using the T3 pet on a regular basis. Using the T3 pet is a damage sacrifice because of gear in pvm and pvp, and is a survivability sacrifice in pvp. Not to mention in pvp it is also a target for griefing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    So... T3 pet. How feasible is it for an opi mp to self it these days? Just planning for the future, whether I should go for the sacrifices to do it or say 'stuff it' and stick to the T2.
    Fearsible but sometimes not worth. You are never going to cast it at will. I think shield MP can cast it with a few swaps and actuall no drop in performance in pvp and pvm. Bow setup and other weapon setups are more complicated. With changes in Tigress, you can actually keep a setup that can cast T3 with swaps and wrangle while not losing 11s AS nor evades (my setup) but you lose some AS multiplier. Pistol actually struggles to cast T2, and so does any setup that doesnt uses CS armor.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

you know the aao diffrent on a t2 and t3 pet? i kinda never knew how big that diffrence is.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Pistol actually struggles to cast T2, and so does any setup that doesnt uses CS armor.
    Correction: Troa/Peh pistol setup struggles. I cast T2 with a single swap! 2 swaps without towers/contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    you know the aao diffrent on a t2 and t3 pet? i kinda never knew how big that diffrence is.
    Short answer: enough to make it worth.

Long answer:
    As you can see in this, the AR diference prior T2 nerf was 207. I didnt make calcs for after nerf (it was nerfed in AR to make it do less 100 damage per hit). +207 AR was already noticeable in PvP. In PvM it does a minor but noticeable increment in damage. BUT!!! For Shield/Creation MPs, it is not so great, cause T3 reach MBS with all the buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Correction: Troa/Peh pistol setup struggles. I cast T2 with a single swap! 2 swaps without towers/contracts.
    Thanks for correction :3

Wait so the nerf I already semi expected and was afraid of is true? Wth! Wheres Engi pet nerf then? :P
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

lol engi pet isnt the only issue, engi themself is a screwd up overbalanced profession.

Actually now that we are on pets again anyways, anyone noticed how bugged they are lately? They constantly say they are attacking things even if they are running behind you and that theyll stop fight because ur out of range. Its super strange
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    Wait so the nerf I already semi expected and was afraid of is true? Wth! Wheres Engi pet nerf then? :P
    It was long ago, still when our "new" pet was launched Patch 18.x.x.x.0 - RAWR NEW PET; Patch 18.x.x.x.1 - minor AR nerf on T2 so it can do less damage.

As a (perhaps the only) dual Peh'Wer user, I think the skill requirements are too high.

I think the requirement should be lowered substantially, and at the same time they should remove AS from the Tigress/Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by Jihla View Post
    As a (perhaps the only) dual Peh'Wer user, I think the skill requirements are too high.

I think the requirement should be lowered substantially, and at the same time they should remove AS from the Tigress/Tiger.
    By using AS pistol setup you are trading the capability of casting the 225 pet with style (which is a lot as a pistol MP imo).

I completely support having such high requirements, even if they are hard to reach.
    220/30 Lordlawrence
    200/2x Pampero
    Ever wondered what's like making an OP toon? 30/3 Forum
    25/3 Killergoa

Quote Originally Posted by -LL- View Post
    By using AS pistol setup you are trading the capability of casting the 225 pet with style (which is a lot as a pistol MP imo).

I completely support having such high requirements, even if they are hard to reach.
    You're confusing the Peh'wer which has Fling/Burst as specials, for the Troa'ler which has AS as a special.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    You're confusing the Peh'wer which has Fling/Burst as specials, for the Troa'ler which has AS as a special.
    Oooops yes, my bad. Doesn't matter though, the idea behind stays the same imo.
    220/30 Lordlawrence
    200/2x Pampero
    Ever wondered what's like making an OP toon? 30/3 Forum
    25/3 Killergoa

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678