Thread: Yet another returning player!

Yet another returning player!

I came back to try AO in early February, like those I have seen post on here, being an old AO player from the past I thought to give the game a go again, for the whole nostalgia factor, but it made me realize just how much it really is not a bad game. Sure it is dated and in dire need of some lovin’, since I dug up discs of old AO screenies from back in the early days of AO when the game was brand new, and seeing each expansion when it was excitingly new, to see that nothing graphically has really changed since those days……. except for a dwindling AO population!

Sure the look of the game is dated, between the lacks of detail and still no graphic upgrade, you cannot deny that AO has an okay storyline with an actual lot of stuff to do. I decided, after unsuccessfully getting access to my old account and not wanting to have to try to get it back from a long gone ex, I figured, it has been so long I shall start anew and so far I have been playing an advy on RK and a keeper out in the SL areas and I’m enjoying it.

I still see complaining over the game needing to be upgraded since it is so outdated, but AO being the first MMORPG I ever played, and having spent many hours and hours since playing other games of this nature in the years since, going back to AO is like going back to an old friend who you wish had changed for the better, but even though it has “yet” to happen, it’s great to be back.

Long live AO! Wish more of us came back Great game, just needs more people (desperately)
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Welcome back!
    220! Bureaucrat - I finally did it, get the camera mom!
    95 Fixer
    40 Adventurer (I WILL BE A DRAGON SOMEDAY)

Thanks you guys, nice to be back...and yeah User1337, be nice to see the game grow in numbers. AO may not be pretty, but certainly a challenge to it which is unfortunate that people only see what is the beauty of the game and not the actual game play, cause it is worth playing.....maybe more people just to be like myself and others and give it a shot again.....wishful thinking on my part!

welcome back!

if ya need any help to get back into it - toss me a tell on "iorek" or "iorekzix"
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

Welcome back Pippypants!
    Guardian Sancus
    Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Forum Social Guidelines | ARK Website | Anarchy Online Website | Funcom Customer Support | E-Mail Sancus