Thread: Is it possible to make some instances give you the option normal / hard ?

Is it possible to make some instances give you the option normal / hard ?

Is it possible to make instances give you the option on normal / hard

Normal as it has always been and hard with a real boost but you be rewarded with like 10% better loot chanse on certain gear.

Players did 4-5 man beast runs right before and in the start of alien invasion.. now many many years later with lots of new items/research/xan etc its just so redicules easy to kill bosses like beast, its not even fun anymore to go try kill bosses like that becose you know it will die easy.

A hard option on some instance bosses that has more and diffrent attacks/dmg would be realy appriciated.
    And if not a normal/hard option i would still love to see some bosses get a major improvement so it will require 2 teams to be active without sleeping when you kill some of the bosses.

Vanilla/hard/nightmare with rewards that match please.

And bump
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

theres a fix for this:

play the pf with a gimp toon = hard mode
    play the pf with uber toon = easy/ normal mode

and if you play on hardmode with a gimp toon then the drop will be over 10% better since the gimp toon probably have bad items from before.

Problem solved.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

I'm potentially behind this, but I've got kind of a dilemma. I would love to see a hard mode for good teams of well-geared characters, and an easy mode for solo guys and/or weak characters. On the other hand I really wouldn't want to just see another iteration of "inflate all the numbers, that makes it more challenging right?" That approach just doesn't work well, whether for balance, fun, or whatever else. There's already way too much of it in the game as-is. Of course actually designing a proper difficulty increase through monsters that heal, nuke, debuff, have better inits, or whatever is significantly raising the complexity of making different difficulties so it might not be possible for the current team to get done. So here I sit, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED View Post
    and if you play on hardmode with a gimp toon then the drop will be over 10% better since the gimp toon probably have bad items from before.
    Wearing a medsuit doesn't make Battered Sid's Leather Armor mitigate any more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED View Post
    theres a fix for this:

play the pf with a gimp toon = hard mode
    play the pf with uber toon = easy/ normal mode

Problem solved.
    I lol'd because it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I lol'd because it's true.
    I lol'ed because I've found something in which we seem to agree ��

Do subway with only the gear available from the basic shop. ��