Thread: No Zazen here: Other Ma stuff to sum

No Zazen here: Other Ma stuff to sum

I will start like im always saying: call me dump or whatever i suck in english language....

There some issues and questiona i have.

Will they add new team nanos? ( team matrix of ka isnt useable if you go cc and dd def huds util etc.some skills are laking. And if you want to go for nr1 you will suck more. It is like you go nanocombat and You mok and tmk or ( what i think is the better option) run on xyun / coli / not sure if primary or secondary on fex and stay nr1 and use the soul of rubi and the little rk crap what is left. With that setup you cant tank nts long but anyway.)

Will they add us a dimach buff?

Will they increase the other buffs like dirty fighter or multi melee buff?

Edit: [And im not really satisfied with the deflect/repost buff we got ... The +50 values are to low]

Another problem i got is that shades get a higher sharp object buff then ma while ma is using tear of oedipus only. Pls give us some love there. Also what i would like to see is that the ma should get a update on the sl evade buff they are untouched the duration is a joke. Best would be to combine it with reduce intina or something like that to get some love vs enfs keeper and shade.

Ma is also missing a bowspecc buff.
    Some clarifications and updates to ma specials like inner balance increase the absob value and explains on the def check for flower and delirium

Thats all from my point feel free to comment and add
    Last edited by Rockleee; Apr 18th, 2015 at 12:12:31.

Well, Michi promised Fist damage increase and blades of boltor with sneak attack, also melee damage type nano, so all perks, wrapons, procs sync to melee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

is it a weapon to hotswapp? .. loosing as will hurt too much for other evade profs

wbt forgot to mention a sneakattack buff we got a blade without a nice buff for it

@ Rockleee :
    Gibts auf Rock , die basteln da planlos Mist zusammen und es gibt leider nicht genug aktive MA um hier im Forum nen ordenlich S.h.i.t.storm zu veranstallten um sinnvolle Änderungen durchzuboxen . Vom besseren Fist-Dmg hab ich heut morgen auf Testserver nur bei low AC was gemerkt , High-AC scheint fast schlechter als vorher aber das könnte auch dran liegen daß Zazen ausknipsen da was verbuggt

@Public :
    Checked Dmg on the punching Bags in ICC this morning

- Low AC Bag , very little increase in Dmg
    - High AC bag , Dmg seem worse than before , could be from cancelling Zazen ( failed to notice that crap was running so i canceled it in midfight )

The Reqs for MoK and TMoK are 1760 / 1780 , even if i max out Champ of Nano ( which kill my Ability to Swap most of my Armor ) AND go Alpha-Brain ( loosing 20ish MA and 1 % Crit ) its very very thight on BM if your in a Org and clearly not selfable if your Toon does not have City ..... or you are forced to equip Nanoskill Utils and sacrifice even more Dmg/ Evades .....
    Seeing how popular MP is ( lol ) getting CM8 before Boss-Solos can take longer than the Boss-Kill itself ......

Come on its a Heal that has the be casted during Fights ,not a Offensive Nano and unless you ultimategimp you Dmg by using Zazen its allready healing less than before ( Healdelta buff gone ) , i dont see any other of the good/decent soloing Professions being forced to change Setup/Perks that much just to keep using a allready existing ( and nerfed ) Heal ....

Big Thumbs down !
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Well @ doll nice said. But i want to mention one thing: you can use afterthe self heal a team heal. Each of them have local cooldown and dont lock eachother. Okay it is not the best... In my opinion its more stuipid. But fc is fc ...

Btw @dolli: wo hast du den dmg increase der fists gelesen? Hab ich da was übersehen?
    Last edited by Rockleee; Apr 19th, 2015 at 11:36:23.

@rock : http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...otes-18-7-0-24 <<< hatte mich wohl verlesen , soll jetzt schneller sein aber davon merk ich auch nix , hab wohl genug Inits , sollte mal wer auf 150 austesten .
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are free Players

Guys, this is english forum...

-----
    -----
    -there are free Players

I played MA a bit on TL and imo even if you're a bit gimped on nanoskills you can function adequately.

I did probably 80 duels (we lacked people to be doing proper PVP testing and it's hard to gauge real performance in "mass" PVP anyway since theres like 8000 variables), so imo duelling is better to get a "feel" for PVP performance, and hopefully it transfers into some semblance of capability in mass PVP.

Notably, melee sucks donkey dick in mass PVP no matter which way you cut it, so even if your performance is "good" in duels, even if you can survive "well" in duels, etc, none of it means a damn thing when you're in a team with 1k more AR and 1k more evades than you did before and you have to contend with potentially 5 NT's nuking you, or 12 people trying to AS you etc.

So the reality is that you play in duels to understand how your prof works, play your best and hopefully your SIDE wins in mass PVP. Anyway whatever about all that.

In 80 duels I played I think I won about 55 or so.

I did many duels vs keeper since they seemed to be most abundant on TL. Some soldiers, some trader, some crat, some agent, some MP.

I used normal MA setup with CC/AR generally, with mostly defence in huds/utils etc, and since duelling not set up for crit.

With tonfa+X1-R7 performance was pretty reasonable, and I found the less I focussed on weaknesses/reading NCU and more about focusing on spamming damage and only worrying about my own healing/defences I did very well.

Basically, with NCU of your enemy open, there's actually so much stimuli to react to that it's easier to play by feel than to try to analyse all the concurrent processes.

I found playing by feel produced far more wins than losses, while trying to analyse NCU and keeping my pointer hovering over the NCU all the time to assess buffs/debuffs put me at a significant disadvantage with a very much slower reaction time for necessity stuff. I suppose notably I didn't bind al my stuff on MA but for real competitive duelling I found that binding a lot of stuff was quite hard anyway because MA's have so many actions to do and you can't possible bind everything you need to within easy reach so a lot of stuff has to stay unbound (like perks where you don't want to chain too many or you lose ability to pop a defence mid queue, for example).

Anyway, no matter how you play I think MA without swaps is much more powerful than they were with X1-R7 and tonfa for duelling, and I'm not sure how well they will perform in mass PVP.

There's no question there's serious value for MA's in mass PVP, as long as they can get to their target. An MA could potentially insta-kill a target or seriously injure them and potentially make a kill within a few seconds unless they are healed with a FA/brawl/SA/dimach/tear/sappo alpha which is instantaneous.
    Of course, that alpha is only up once every 10 minutes, but the much faster variation is FA/brawl/SA/sai fung/tear/sappo which is up every 2 minutes.

The obvious problem is that MA's are virtually useless for the period between SA's while being quite powerful and a serious threat whenever SA comes up - balanced? Probably pretty close.

The heals for MA in 18.7 are good. The lower nanoskill heals are sufficient for 1vs 1 combat I found, and if you focus on cycling them and your DOF/limber and throw in ES/balance/stim for emergencies MA defence is completely satisfactory. These do take some effort to keep cycling, so offence will suffer a bit, and that's ideal imo, you don't want to be both exceedingly good offensively while being exceedingly good defensively.

If you opted for a higher nanoskill setup you'd have significantly better defence at the cost of higher nano pool usage and lower AR/evades which might make up for it. In War, you'd probably be able to get a CM which would enable usage of top heals and MA's I think will find good utility in war as impromptu healers as well as evades oriented dedicated healers in war as well via Zazen. Balanced? Ya. The zazen setup isn't anywhere remotely close to a "threat" offensively with the requirement to swap out AR/AS/crit adding items in preference to evades adding items to maintain moderate levels of evasion (-550 evades is a pretty serious modifier)...

Did you try out to hotswapp to as? Because the X1R4 blade is good to swap (0.5 equipp delaY)
    If not how would you think it would be? ( by feel)
    Second question what breed did you play? + how did you reach the nanoskills for tmok? I was on full alpha + 10 conc and couldnt use it. 10 poins where missing ( so overall i thought about to take the ado brain ans go nr1 and use soul of rubi + tean flourshin heal)
    Did devs reveild us secrets about the checks of flower + delirium?
    And the last question what prof is our absolut counter ? What profs we got chances against? And what profs are very easy? Pls explain why and try to differ between breeds

Quote Originally Posted by Rockleee View Post
    Did devs reveild us secrets about the checks of flower + delirium?
    Flower of Life: 100% MA vs 85% Duck
    Delirium: 100% MA vs. 90% Duck
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Finally we got our ql 300 ma specials to farm way more easy. But one thing is missing please my beloved DEVs react on it.
    If we want to use ql 300 Flower of Life we need 1781 Deflect skill. On testserver i reach on fex ( means max through trickle down cause of agi and sense ) 1734 while it is maxed and i wear 6 pieces or Combined Commando armor + even agility sense belt. To be able to use it i would have to take off my Penultimate Ofab Martial Artist Pants and take on another Combined Commando piece + swapp Fist of the Dominator for an alpha right wrist. So my suggestion is please decrease the requirements or increase our deflect buff. i mean our current state is that we reach "only" a ~6% a bonus bit more buff would only bump us a little not even 7% .
    So PLease react on that ( And im am talking about opifex other breeds has no chances)