Thread: test .24 concerns

test .24 concerns

Hey, so they changed procs around, mostly good.
    read about it here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...11#post6207611

A small concern is the -init procs.
    We nor have 2 that BREAK! yeah a bit sucky.
    one of them, the lowest, is 20 sec and -350 inits. Could we maybe make that one unbreakable? No real point in using them when they break when you hit the mob imo.
    Anatomic Blight is 1 min and -569 inints, i'll be ok to keep that one as-is.

Just a few random opinions of mine, feel free to give Michi more input on the rest.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Heals are pretty nice with proc + transmision + reanim proc
    Healing 8017-9317(17156-19938)

close to 14k on min on normal heals with just proc, not too shaby
    Talking BI here ofc.

I personally wanted to get rid of the -init procs anyways, so this is kind of a welcome change for me. No real use for the new ones it seems. I'm just a tad confused about the Healefficiency procs, because I don't consider them necessary. I would have loved to see a teamheal proc for high level (Healing Care is TL5).
    Speaking of Healing Care: Why is it still a defensive proc? It never made actual sense to me, because from my experience I hardly get aggro in a team, so the proc won't tick/do its job.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Inti procs: We really didn't need such a crippling luck based tool that everyone hated and made nearly all pvm feel like killing BY leets with giant HP bars. As far as there use now it will depend on how much the break % is. A welcome change IMO but I never cared for them to start with and wouldn't mind them being completly removed (I wont try to make that happen though as I'm sure there are many people who love them)

Heal Eff procs: The Heal eff is nice I suppose but I honestly don't see the point. TL5+ dont need it, and it being a proc doesn't make it available when you need it at lower levels (not that anyone levels the "normal" way anymore). Would prefer some heal eff be added to some rings or wrist items for low levels along with nano dmg, -Cost, +range too maybe to make them more general purpose and ofc a weapons version too with +dmg and AAO, ect... nothing OP though.

Healing procs: Would of liked to see a increased amount across the board as they are pretty pitiful and most depend on you getting smacked. Having most of them changed to you hitting rather then being hit is needed but leaving 1-2 on hit is good. Also I think some HoTs (single and team) procs would be nice if they depend on you hitting targets.

Nano init proc: Pointless honestly. I don't know the value of it but I cant see it being that great. It needs to have a good duration to make it even viable though. Maybe if it stacked up to 3 times or something? Have to play with it to really know.

DoT procs: Depending on the improvements can be a nice alternative as they were worthless before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran
    DoT procs: Depending on the improvements can be a nice alternative as they were worthless before.
    Pathogen got almost doubled to 225dmg, so it's equal with the first C DoT. Dangerous Culture now hits for 750, which is equal to the highest C DoT. Since they're not in the same line, even on 220 you can get plus 1k DMG every 2sec if they trigger good. Not bad actually.

Healing procs: Would of liked to see a increased amount across the board as they are pretty pitiful and most depend on you getting smacked. Having most of them changed to you hitting rather then being hit is needed but leaving 1-2 on hit is good. Also I think some HoTs (single and team) procs would be nice if they depend on you hitting targets.
    All (Healing) Procs are offensive now, except Healing Care. Which is why I said it seems odd, because the one proc that is supposed to heal my team, won't ever tick if it depends on me being hit. And it is also the only Teamheal proc left. Selfheal procs being defensive makes lots more sense to me.

Nano init proc: Pointless honestly. I don't know the value of it but I cant see it being that great. It needs to have a good duration to make it even viable though. Maybe if it stacked up to 3 times or something? Have to play with it to really know.
    Punched Punching Bag a bit. It took 1:30m or more to trigger (several tries) and lasts 1m. (It doesn't have an icon though. Michi?! )
    Edit: Tested for full def mode, appears it has hardly an effect on BI casting time. (3506 Ninit in total.)

Can't really say much about the new -init procs. They don't show up in the Nano/Fight Target NCUs so I have no idea how easy they break. But they trigger pretty often so far. (On Punching Bag that is. I'm too lazy to go to some real mobs right now.)
    Last edited by Baby; Apr 5th, 2015 at 09:38:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    Punched Punching Bag a bit. It took 1:30m or more to trigger (several tries) and lasts 1m. (It doesn't have an icon though. Michi?! )
    Edit: Tested for full def mode, appears it has hardly an effect on BI casting time. (3506 Ninit in total.)
    At that point you're looking at 600ninit per 1 sec casting reduction. So unless the proc now gives 600 ninit, you won't feel really it in regards to full def BI casting.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Show all nano and not just hostily in target ncu and you'll see the ubt procs.

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    At that point you're looking at 600ninit per 1 sec casting reduction. So unless the proc now gives 600 ninit, you won't feel really it in regards to full def BI casting.
    Mh, actually.. if it's 1 sec per 600 Ninit I'm only 94 Ninit off right? So if the Proc gave 350 instead of 250 it should give me a second less in casting.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer
    Show all nano and not just hostily in target ncu and you'll see the ubt procs.
    That could be the issue, my Test Client somehow resetted all my settings and I must have forgotten to enable that again. Thanks for the heads up.

Mh, actually.. if it's 1 sec per 600 Ninit I'm only 94 Ninit off right? So if the Proc gave 350 instead of 250 it should give me a second less in casting..
    1 - 1200 ninit: 1sec ^= 200ninit
    1201-9000 ninit: 1sec ^= 600ninit

Full def adds around 1,5 or 2sec compared to full agg
    Last edited by sannz; Apr 5th, 2015 at 14:39:54.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Otoh it IS (or should be) hostile, so you should not NEED to untick it imo

Mh, actually.. if it's 1 sec per 600 Ninit I'm only 94 Ninit off right? So if the Proc gave 350 instead of 250 it should give me a second less in casting.
    It doesn't get reduced in chunks of whole seconds. 250 nano init will give you ~0.42s shorter cast time

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    1 - 1200 ninit: 1sec ^= 200ninit
    1201-9000 ninit: 1sec ^= 600ninit

Full def adds around 1,5 or 2sec compared to full agg
    Still comes down to 3600
    I don't know how exactly my Bot calculates it, but it says too I need 3600 Ninit in total. So I'd love to see the proc give 350 Ninit so there's a legit chance to get an insta BI on full def!

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus
    It doesn't get reduced in chunks of whole seconds. 250 nano init will give you ~0.42s shorter cast time
    Mh, this is actually the first time I hear about this. For the whole way from 1 Ninit upwards or from 1201 Ninit?

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer
    Otoh it IS (or should be) hostile, so you should not NEED to untick it imo
    Twas hostile only, so I fixed that et voilà, there they showed up!

So I visited Punching Bag again and so far it seems Astrigent triggers a lot better than Anatomic Blight, and is less breaky. But they both break very often right after they triggered, so yes, they are pretty much useless now.