Thread: That was a long nap...

That was a long nap...

Hello Fixers, how's it going? I heard about a big patch and, since I can never seem to officially quit this game, I decided to check back in. What have I missed?

Just kidding.

Style over substance, as always.
    Last edited by FOset; Apr 21st, 2015 at 04:48:27.
    Proud Member of First Order
    FOset, Fixer, Atlantean

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    'The Bench' (which has now passed into standard office lingo btw ) has been saved.

Well, maybe this is subjective, but Fixers are still the most stylish bastards out there!

Also back. And so lost.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

fixers are nerfed. died yesterday due to meep cooldown. we're still stylish, but mps and nts are fotm these days. mr got nerfed as well, sooo yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    fixers are nerfed. died yesterday due to meep cooldown. we're still stylish, but mps and nts are fotm these days. mr got nerfed as well, sooo yeah.
    Nt kinda **** us hard ^^ (but who aren't raped by them nowaday ^^ -except nr8 shade :X)
    Freak str change kinda nerf us a little
    Mr change are good even if we had some tool to resist before (at least as nm i didnt find it too op when a MR shade/enf picked me)
    We still got pretty strong alpha, High AR, good def and our nasty hots ^^ even if now we can't stack proc hot :'(
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

yea, i forgot to mention that hot proc doesnt stack no more. and i completely missed the fs change, thanks for pointing that out. fixers aren't the bottom of the food chain, but in there at the bottom somehow with the rest.

edit: and i was talking about fixer mr alpha, which is far less scary now that you get a headsup before it comes. which is ridiculous when you think about it - only noobs and afkers died to it before the patch anyway. people had learned how to deal with it. but yeah, mr shades are nerfed as well with it, and that is good for us, i did die quite a bit to those.
    Last edited by Xootch; May 18th, 2015 at 12:58:00.

Wow, this place's gone reeeeally quiet.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene13 View Post
    Wow, this place's gone reeeeally quiet.

/G13
    That's what happens when funcom goes "balancing" professions, some just die off.

fixer is literally worse than mp right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    Our time has come

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    they aren't, but with the amount of people playing nt atm well you are kinda ****ed if you go mass/bs ^^
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.