Thread: Full IPR ?

Full IPR ?

Will there be a full IPR with todays patch?
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Time will tell!

I'm too lazy to find the source, but someone important somewhere said at some point that it would most likely include an IPR for everyone...

...however that was a few years back...
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing

when you all logon you can admire my pre twinked solitus mele energy keeper <3

I admire you anyway Le-Quack. You're both insane and fabulous simultaneously...
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing

Funcom employee

Additional IP Resets points/Full IP Reset won't be delivered today, but I hope to have them arrive by 18.7.1, which will be in the relatively near future.

The arcane, black magic behind Full IP Resets is still being researched. If we can't come to a reasonable solution soon, we'll award characters with 5-10 individual IP Reset points.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    when you all logon you can admire my pre twinked solitus mele energy keeper <3
    Hope you didn't spend your IP pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Additional IP Resets points/Full IP Reset won't be delivered today, but I hope to have them arrive by 18.7.1, which will be in the relatively near future.

The arcane, black magic behind Full IP Resets is still being researched. If we can't come to a reasonable solution soon, we'll award characters with 5-10 individual IP Reset points.
    Considering how many we've had in the past, it's a wonder that it's not properly documented
    Also, single IPRs can't reset abilities, which is something that is enjoyed with the full IPR.
    If you can't manage to gift full IPRs, will you add the ability to IPR base attributes with single IPRs ?

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Wohwowow! Full IPR for every toons should be the only solution you would have in mind. New mechanics (deflect), change in skill you need to use now to cast some nano ect ect. You shouldn't even think about the 5/10 individual.
    OR here again the market FC department said "let us make some moneyz on those AO players, even if they already pay A LOT their subscribtion for playing a 11 years old games, let's take some more money from their pockets -_-
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

what is the logic of not having unlimited full IPR ? ..You made some mistakes or the game change so you have to make another charcater to 220 ? Means getting all gear, Al, quest all over again? More IPR = more this game can be played. Means more subscription ..more logic..

Is there an easy/quick way to tell if you have an full IPR read to go on a character BEFORE you strip it? I have so many characters, most of whom I used a fIPR when I finished and twinked them for their particular purpose - I can't remember offhand who I used them on or not.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Is there an easy/quick way to tell if you have an full IPR read to go on a character BEFORE you strip it? I have so many characters, most of whom I used a fIPR when I finished and twinked them for their particular purpose - I can't remember offhand who I used them on or not.
    I see a button "Reset all skills" at skills window under Disabled/Legacy.

Michi is a clever guy, i'm sure he'll figure it out so we get that precious full ipr
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

If full ipr cant be worked out how about throwing a breed change in for the inconvenience of having to do a full ip reset. Doesn't breed change include a full ipr?

Quote Originally Posted by verganas View Post
    I see a button "Reset all skills" at skills window under Disabled/Legacy.
    I see that on all my charcaters, that's the trouble.

Well... perhaps a new fIRP has been awarded since I last did one which would have been in, oh, 2010 or so.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

All he has to do is look at the coding of the full IPR token which was removed and that should explain how to do a full IPR.
    Tron04 220/30/60 Fixer
    Yrion 150/20/15 Crat
    Jasper2002 220/23/60 Nanomage Fixer
    Heelzjoo Baby Doc - still growing

Mich,

If you read WAY back into the forums to when Gaute was Game Director there is a post that explains why the full IPR works the way it does. It has to do with those stupid but awesome IP giving rings that were removed from drop tables back in the 12.x days. Because that item gave a character extra IP to spend Gaute and the team were forced to write the black magic you refer too vice a clean at level X you should have Y ip.

I have a 220 toon that has some serious extra IP and would hate to lose it but at this point in time with all the change maybe it is time that your team just go to a cleaner system that does the X ip at Y level type math and resets all skills/stats to a known base. I just can't believe that many toons having lots of extra IP from the 12.x days are still active and would be affected.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."