Thread: 18.7, missing nano spirit siphon outside of startup area

18.7, missing nano spirit siphon outside of startup area

as title says, i know it's in the starter pack nanobox, but i still haven't found it on live, looked in jobe and le shops + gardens/sancs.
    Any point in petitioning in game so a gm gives it to me ?
    220 shade and all, we'll see.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Ok so i got around this by rolling a new shade and transfering the nano. Boom!
    However.. and please some1 prove me wrong if you experience it differently, i know there is only a 25% chance of gwtting a spirit from the capsule but i have now killed about 50 higher lvl mobs in inf and i still have zero spirits to show from it.
    Sure, ao is wanky, but it seems like there is something fishy going on.

If you got better result please share.

Just out of curiosity, what happens to any spirit siphons that are in your inventory or bank?

So i have to roll a new shade to get it? BTW it says it damages target for 1% hp. What happens if you use it vs huge hp target like beast?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Judging from the reqs on the nano it wont work on bosses, but i havent tested it yet so... But yes, if the mob has a lot of hp it hits hard.

So what would be a huge hp non-boss mob? Smug tower?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

look at the Shade IPS, in the professionals room. he sells it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Ok so i got around this by rolling a new shade and transfering the nano. Boom!
    However.. and please some1 prove me wrong if you experience it differently, i know there is only a 25% chance of gwtting a spirit from the capsule but i have now killed about 50 higher lvl mobs in inf and i still have zero spirits to show from it.
    Sure, ao is wanky, but it seems like there is something fishy going on.

If you got better result please share.
    It really may just be a bad luck of the draw on your end, but then again maybe it just is a low drop rate, or perhaps in an extreme case a bug (something to do with the nano messing up at higher levels?). This being the case, I decided to try a shade out because I wanted to try the new newbie area. (first shade, hurray \o/) So far I've found that in going from level 1 to 69 I've come across quite a few spirits, all obtained from soul capsules. And more so the point where I'd looted enough of them to equip all my slots, while storing the extra ones that I don't want to immediately use in a backpack. A back pack that I've now had to empty/sell off/give away multiple times because it is nothing more than wasting my space.

As it is though the drop rate IS low. Again it is 1/4 so for every chance you have a a 25% chance of getting it out of a single capsule. Or even to put it into perspective if you loot two soul capsules, the chance of getting a spirit each time is .25^2, or .0625 ... 6.25%. Now, that being said, as low as that may sound, it does happen! I've had it happen a few times and as witnessed by others who were watching my stream. All it all it is a matter of luck/chance.

That being said, my only advice that I have to offer from what I've seen/experienced is to not be afraid to use the siphon ability. I use it on pretty much every mob I come across, due to the 1% health drain which also helps in those close fights. Plus it is always satisfying when you get a capsule from a dark red boss, which in turn yields you a bad ass spirit to use for a while.
    Last edited by Chiririn; May 18th, 2015 at 03:47:02. Reason: Correcting typos/grammar!

Droprate could be 1/100 and it would still be lightyears better than the old system.

Yes mobs get hit for 1% dmg confirmed you hit general vyvian for 23596 points

Dunno bout beast but its only castable once per mob so no insta kills from multiple shades when mobs low hp
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

I did a bit over 44k dmg on xan with this nano How hard does it hit Beast?

About 85k

Oh dear. Incoming nerf in 3... 2... 1...

(And I haven't even got to levelling my Shade yet )

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union