Thread: What have i done...

What have i done...

It has been a long time since i resurfaced on these forums or ingame, in fact since somewhere in 2008.
    With the new patch and sadly still no new engine and impatiently waiting on a sequel to this game that will never happen it seems, i decided to give Anarchy Online another go.

I used to post under a different forum name, but that name has long surpassed me now and i was nobody that was know, so time to check out what has changed, what hasn't changed and how good or terrible the engineers are nowadays.
    Fun fact the reason i actually left was, besides lack of time i played before pande got instanced (what is a surprise to me hearing about it) i collected a whole lot of control symbs from the raid bots, they went poof, i went into a rage mode and the rest is history.

What's the OT population like nowadays?
    Is there something to do solo or is it still mostly group content?

In any case i guess i'll figure it all out and i still truly hope funcom would make a sequel to this their next big project.

Well today is as good a day to pop back as any, what with all of the changes putting everyone in the same 'wtf happened to my stuff?' boat

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

With the new big patch released there will probably be a boost in population and activity (at least temporarily) so this might be a good time to jump back into the game. There's a new starter area and a lot of more new stuff and changes to discover.

See you on Rubi-Ka!
    Qianjin | martial artist | neutral | rubi-ka | shattered dreams (link!)
    Guifei | bureaucrat | neutral | rubi-ka | shattered dreams

and a few more lowbie alts

Thanks,

some more questions, what's the current balance between Clan and OT and does it actually still matter?
    As for an alt to solo with, i have a shade, keeper and advy all at 150+ which one would be the best solo pick?

It seems i still have some goodies left over from before like AI pillows and dragonflesh chest.

Clan has most of the tower sites so levelling XP is higher for them. That's about all tbh. New style Inf mishes can be done cross faction anyway. Soloing is still an Advy's forte.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Seems that clan finally became bigger, is their anyway to copy and paste all keybindings to all characters? Bit of an annoyance with two accounts to set keybinds on every single character again.

Guess i'll level my trox advy for solo farming next