Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What can we solo now?

Hmm alright then, i shall give it a try! Thanks.

hmm yea that tower seems pretty difficult for me to solo, even in full def alphas etc the Drones don't seem to be missing me alot!

MIght be able to duallog a 200 crat if that helps though! Maybe LMN the drones works?

Quote Originally Posted by Msakopax View Post
    hmm yea that tower seems pretty difficult for me to solo, even in full def alphas etc the Drones don't seem to be missing me alot!

MIght be able to duallog a 200 crat if that helps though! Maybe LMN the drones works?
    Last I checked you could LMN them.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Just a few days ago i tried tanking this last tower in DB quest patrol 5/5 and died like a flea. I couldnt even perk with with around 3k ar.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

soo, how about Zods? Are they soloable or is it difficult to get rid of all the adds?

Mid/North Zods were always soloable, East/West can't be done without someone else for the pinks.

Can you get mid/north without too many adds then and just straight up kill the boss? Since adds have time to respawn if you kill them I guess.

Mid/North adds don't respawn, only East/West adds do which is why they are near impossible due to pinks trying to heal boss straight away.

Did a pande zod run yesterday duel logged with a doc which wasnt even used, had an org mate using a crat also, so was just shade + crat really, but west was suprisingly easy, managed to kill the adds and kill the zod before adds started to respawn, First mid, adds DO respawn quite fast, had to do a few attempts with the first mid (Libra) due to respawning adds. But was an easy fight once adds where gone.. But yeah, you can theoretically wall jump past the zod you want and pull adds safely away before fighting..
    220/28/70 Crat : Rastacraty (My 1st paid and 220 <3 )
    220/30/70 Shade : Rastasshadow (My 2nd paid toon and a nice experiment )

Any questions contact me in game : I am 9/10 times on my shade and am on almost every day!

I tried to solo Mordeth but failed.. Anyone ever tried that? Perhaps going NR and kill him would be possible, I never seemed to resist a single nuke in regular setup and that's mainly what kills me.

Still missing DB quest nanos though - that probably would have helped some!

I got Anansi right hand down to 50% but then 1 unlucky 10k hit got me. I was trying to use 5k tatoo but didn't manage to find right key
    I'm not fully equiped though, don't have full LE and only AI21, need more +def items (got ql 300 alpha def spirits however) + more hp. I'm using blood cloak, SoS, infused bracer, 5 gem arul, 1 CC sleeve, 1 CM chest and rest ofab. So there is room for improvement
    Currently at 2550 CLSC and 1112 aad unperked (no boss buffs, but with +22 aad tower). My hp is only 15k atm though. Perks are Shadow / PM / SP / TR at 10, 4 acro, 5 CiB besides the usual CoLI at 10.
    Still in the end I think we lack heals for this one, regulars between 6-10k are killer. If you can time evade perks right (although you need both acrobat to evade something really) and are lucky it might be possible but not for me yet.

Great fun though
    I'm still new at playing shade so might be possible for more experienced ones.
    I did solo LOTV at 219 without much trouble. Mitaar tried once but failed miserably, mainly due to not knowing what to do first
    Ventor: lvl 220 PVP-Engi (RK-2)...
    Edenbeast: lvl 129 adv
    Linchpin: lvl 32 agent
    Innerspirit: lvl 136 doc
    Trifixion: lvl 1 trader (froob transfer acct)

So... Managed to kill Mordeth now! Mid and North zod was really easy too.

Tried to get to TNH just to try but I can't even solo the portal mob... He's doing 8k normals and isn't missing nearly enough for me to survive! Anyone managed to solo him?

Tried to get to TNH just to try but I can't even solo the portal mob... He's doing 8k normals and isn't missing nearly enough for me to survive! Anyone managed to solo him?
    Me and Kennahz got him down to 20-25% with 2 shades pre 18.7, doubt hes soloable even now tho.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Shade is great fun, we in OT-RP do 3 man raids with shade sold crat. Very effective. Zods, tnh, db2 anything really, fast and efficient. Mega damage and healing not needed.

Really what shade needs is some calms for adds and thats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Shade is great fun, we in OT-RP do 3 man raids with shade sold crat. Very effective. Zods, tnh, db2 anything really, fast and efficient. Mega damage and healing not needed.

Really what shade needs is some calms for adds and thats it.
    Calms arent enough to free Shades from this unjust gimpness ........ how about you just click a button and the Battlestation launches a dozen thermonuclear MIRV which hit with 99999 reflectpiercing IdontgiveaflyingF0ckaboutBalance-DMG.........

/sarcasm off
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

I solo'd portal mob today. Killed adds first though. Wasn't really hard, no harder than LOTV (and less hp).
    I tried TNH last week but had too many adds. I think that's the biggest problem, so he might be doable with some support to take care of adds. Some unlucky strikes can kill you though, he hits hard and doesn't miss as often as the other zods.
    Ventor: lvl 220 PVP-Engi (RK-2)...
    Edenbeast: lvl 129 adv
    Linchpin: lvl 32 agent
    Innerspirit: lvl 136 doc
    Trifixion: lvl 1 trader (froob transfer acct)

Quote Originally Posted by Ventor View Post
    I solo'd portal mob today. Killed adds first though. Wasn't really hard, no harder than LOTV (and less hp).
    I tried TNH last week but had too many adds. I think that's the biggest problem, so he might be doable with some support to take care of adds. Some unlucky strikes can kill you though, he hits hard and doesn't miss as often as the other zods.
    Hmm weird, I was able to solo LOTV by ease but even with +400 def from crat I was unable to do the portal mob. I am missing some AAD items though but the 400 from crat should have covered that :P

Did you need to perk NR in the end? I need to do Mordeth for sanc key. Any tips on strategy?

Cheers
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123