Thread: need some help with newbie island!

need some help with newbie island!

1̶.̶ ̶W̶h̶a̶t̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶o̶n̶g̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶?̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶o̶n̶g̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶e̶r̶c̶h̶a̶n̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶S̶t̶o̶r̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶t̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶.̶

2̶.̶ ̶W̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶A̶N̶D̶S̶T̶O̶R̶M̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶a̶u̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶"̶Q̶u̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶S̶a̶n̶d̶s̶t̶o̶r̶m̶"̶ ̶(̶n̶e̶w̶b̶i̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶l̶a̶n̶d̶)̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶,̶

EDIT: Figured out the above two quests. But the third stills eludes me.

3. Where do you get that quest where you have to find a cookie for that bird. I know where to buy the cookie at, but I don't know how to initiate the quest!

Thanks. This is pretty much the only side-quest I'm struggling on, right now. The newbie island sure has changed quite a lot, since I last played it...
    Last edited by Decimus; Apr 25th, 2015 at 06:14:01.

Please post the answers to your questions in case anyone else is wondering the same thing
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

Here is a pretty good list of Quests on Arete. Hope that helps!
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

How to complete the Lolly the Reet quest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh4nVhdXgSY

You're welcome.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I had a problem with the lolly quest because I screwed up the doc mason quest. I asked on this forum and Literary gave my the answer i needed. The doc mason quest is a prerequisite. Hope this helps you, thanks again Literal!
    Borox was born on June 30, 2001