Thread: More Weapon Options.

More Weapon Options.

Seeing more weapon options opening up is fantastic.

More of the same please.

Ranged energy mod's added to the smg buffs for Fixers is a good place to start.

Any other suggestions?

Heavy weapons for engie/sold. Full symb support.

Actually useful heavy weapons. An end game grenade launcher would make my mp very happy (not to mention the envy!)

Crew served mortars.

Make the mechs useful outside of BS, say vs Alien city raid... And why don't the aliens have tanks to counter our mechs, h'mm?'

I've always wanted to see the perk and symbiant system opened up. One of my least favorite things about this game is how much the SL expansion restricts your options. Froobs have all kinds of weapons available to them, you can see piercing doctors, shotgun enforcers, 1he fixers, all kinds of crazy stuff. I think symbiants, perks and prof restrictions go too far with denying access to weapons, the IP cost alone is enough in a majority of cases. There are a lot of proposed fixes to this floating around, but I would love to see anything that gave more love to the offbeat weapon choices.

An update to mechs or at least the concept of them would be nice too. It's a really cool idea to give a way to have an even playing field in PvP to people who don't have the resources or expertise to build a mind-blowing twink yet. The current mech/turret system is too restrictive and binary though, it's quite boring for all involved and mostly revolves around abusing long cooldown timers and the attacked/in combat system. Faster timers, more skillful mechanics, and fewer exploits/less metagaming, and we could have a really cool system to help froobs/noobs/lowbies feel more important in BS and Tower Wars and wherever else.

Unfortunately either of these would likely require quite a bit of development time to get right

If the hardcap is removed on range, Engis being able to use an SPG as a pet would be awesome.

Hits for an AOE, and a detaunt for more than that. Could make it work how airstrikes work.