Thread: Oh hai

Oh hai

Just re-downloaded the game to check out 18.7. I was an old-school RPer on RK2 back in...2005-2007 I think? I'll be rolling a brand new character here and would love to get back into the RP community.

Anyone still around? Are the only active RP orgs on Omni side?

Cheers,

-Tyma

Welcome back Tyma, hope to see you in-game sometime!
    Guardian Sancus
    Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Forum Social Guidelines | ARK Website | Anarchy Online Website | Funcom Customer Support | E-Mail Sancus

Hi Tyma,

Welcome back.

Best thing to do is check here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ll-in-one-info

This link is the 'All in One' info page, which gives reference to individuals rather than organisations. RP at this stage in AO is a mix across numerous orgs across factions.

- Vash.

Welcome back Tyma!

There are a few RK2 RPers around, I was RK1 so looking forwards to a chance to meet your characters.

You're coming back a quiet time, there is a bit of social RP here and there but the major story lines and player events have wound down. Perfect opportunity to start something new up! If you'd like, add your character to the IC Connections & Contacts post so people can pull you into events. Many of us hang out on IRC, so the RKRP channel is a great spot to find people. You can also add me to your contacts in-game as Hilfy (clan side) and Gumiho (Omni-side.)
    Fya "Hilfy" Hill - Clan MA, RMR Ltd Security Officer :: Council of Truth's liaison to the ICC
    “The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness.”

AO Roleplay: A New & Returning Player’s RP Info Sheet | All-in-One | IC Connections & Contacts

Well, hello there, stranger. Hows school?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Hey Girl, Hey.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

#ryangoslingmeme
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

working out some final bank issues. I could be in as early as today, or sometime next week.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...