Thread: Beta entry?

Red face Beta entry?

So I was reading a bit and watching some youtube and i somehow arrived at the conclusion that subbing alone grants access to the new engine beta, but nothing is happening a few days after subbing/buying all expansions.

Is it still the "in waves" process that gives preferential treatment to ARK / 12 month subs / 6 month subs?

Sorry if i'm being ignorant, I try to read as much as time allows.

There was a deal at one time where if you bought a certain amount of gametime, you'd be granted access to the beta, but I'm not sure that is the case anymore. :S
    220! Bureaucrat - I finally did it, get the camera mom!
    95 Fixer
    40 Adventurer (I WILL BE A DRAGON SOMEDAY)

Thanks for the info.

I PM'ed the forum head for beta but no response yet.

I would be interested in continuous subscription, but only if I had beta engine access. - since I don't seem to be getting that I don't see a reason to keep subbing, probably going to drop and stay f2p for some time, at least till the engine update rolls around.

Kinda shame IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by sushishem View Post
    Thanks for the info.

I PM'ed the forum head for beta but no response yet.

I would be interested in continuous subscription, but only if I had beta engine access. - since I don't seem to be getting that I don't see a reason to keep subbing, probably going to drop and stay f2p for some time, at least till the engine update rolls around.

Kinda shame IMO.
    I just bought a 1yr sub, I'd love to get Beta access but I doubt it.

from what i've heard, beta is just normal ao with high quality grass and more bugs
    so don't worry, you're not missing anything
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Lol with all the epic live changes, you wanna play beta.. Engine is work in progress, I guess paying 100euro to be able to play it right now is kinda fair... Maybe they will restart that program?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch