Thread: [Suggestion] Team Fixer SL Garden Warp

[Suggestion] Team Fixer SL Garden Warp

I have always been a lover of the RK Team Fixer Meeps and the Self Only SL Garden Meeps.. However, 1 thing I've noticed and it isn't infuriating to live without, it just makes things that much more bs... But Anyways...

Why can't we have a Team version for the "Tap Notum Vein:XXX".. It would work in basically the same fashion as the self only versions.. When casted it checks that team-member A, B, C, Has or DoesNotHave XXX Key before it takes them to the specified garden that the fixer has casted?

Again, It's not a major game flaw to have or not have this, But I think it would be a greatly welcomed addition to this game.. And I am suprised No-one has mentioned this before. (Maybe they have, I'm just to lazy to check stuff at 7 am)..

Comments/Feedback Welcomed of course
    220/28/70 Crat : Rastacraty (My 1st paid and 220 <3 )
    220/30/70 Shade : Rastasshadow (My 2nd paid toon and a nice experiment )

Any questions contact me in game : I am 9/10 times on my shade and am on almost every day!

Noone has mentioned it because MPs already have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiao View Post
    Noone has mentioned it because MPs already have it.
    Yeah, I know MP's can team warp in SL, But It just seems strange that the Fixer profession is the main meeper in AO, They have team warp for RK and only Solo for SL, Doesn't make sense as to why fixers cannot have a team sl meep to the gardens..
    220/28/70 Crat : Rastacraty (My 1st paid and 220 <3 )
    220/30/70 Shade : Rastasshadow (My 2nd paid toon and a nice experiment )

Any questions contact me in game : I am 9/10 times on my shade and am on almost every day!