Thread: How would you like 35% more XP for 4 hours?

How would you like 35% more XP for 4 hours?

Here's how.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOoE5A_5YUQ

You're welcome.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Thank you for all these guides/video's. The one where you talk about increasing your FPS "Are you running AO correctly?" has greatly helped me. I'm still new to the game and its refreshing to see game guides still coming out for this game.

big respect to does who spent time giving guids and things to the community. Good guide Caloss.

tldr on the video?
    Fastest Contact: Northadvncd "Agptaxi" Bankterminal
    Created: 2005-08-07 The AGP Cancelled: 2012-02-11
    AGPSHADOWMA2202568[P][E] AGPSHADOOMNT2142650[P][E]
    AGPECKOSOL1502049[P] AGPATLASDOC1502023[P]
    JURKENF150207[P][P2] JWRKENF270207 JUURKMP600614[P] HANZELSOL1001028[P]

Quote Originally Posted by AGPEcko View Post
    tldr on the video?
    Go to four holes, hang around by Union Foreman for approx 9 minutes and get "union blessing" buff in your NCU - 4 hour duration, 35% exp increase that persists thru death

not for omnis, cuz fcuk thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by slythea View Post
    not for omnis, cuz fcuk thats why.
    Omnis need to kill foreman, not so hard on a 220, also you can kill those that are AFK following foreman.

Quote Originally Posted by n3oheals View Post
    Omnis need to kill foreman, not so hard on a 220, also you can kill those that are AFK following foreman.
    Unforunately when you start this game you get a lvl 1 character and wont be able to do it for a loooong time (should be around lvl 200 for a decent character). Thats why i never recommend playing on omni side, even if i have 2 omni 220s.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

don't really understand why clan got the easy road on this, there is an equivalent to this guy in omni hq that could do the same thing for omni.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Man, I haven't been in-game for forever but I loved the sweet, sweet, entitled emo tears of Clans who die afk /follow -ing him.

Dear Clans, if you don't like the idea of dying, don't stand in a PvP enabled area. You shouldn't be so entitled to think that you can have +35% XP for free.
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing