Thread: Back for a bit after 12 years!

Cool Back for a bit after 12 years!

Last time I logged into the game and forums was in 2003. I've been playing on a froob account for couple weeks now and decided to reactivate my paid account just to check things out. My highest was 165 MP. I was immediately overwhelmed with hundred of items I have in various bags in bank and inventory. Absolutely no idea what everything was.

I'm torn between trying to relearn my old characters (165 and then a bunch of 30-75), or just reroll new ones. I think I'm better off rerolling new ones on the paid account (the ones on froob account is only up to level 20). Maybe try a class I haven't played before.
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

Welcome back! It's always shiny to see old timers returning.

Oh also! The first tell I got after logging into my MP was a buff request Good ol' times!

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

Welcome back Votary!
    Guardian Sancus
    Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Forum Social Guidelines | ARK Website | Anarchy Online Website | Funcom Customer Support | E-Mail Sancus

My Advise would be to start a new MP and relearn the Basics a bit before you go about regearing the 165 MP .
    If you stop the new MP at 100 you can make it a Biomare/Foremans Twink and can charge People for Pistol/T.I.M-Scope Service and invest that into your Main , when Biomare starts to bore you too much you can still go and make the MP a Level 150 Sector 10 Farmer .
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post
    My Advise would be to start a new MP and relearn the Basics a bit before you go about regearing the 165 MP .
    If you stop the new MP at 100 you can make it a Biomare/Foremans Twink and can charge People for Pistol/T.I.M-Scope Service and invest that into your Main , when Biomare starts to bore you too much you can still go and make the MP a Level 150 Sector 10 Farmer .
    Not a bad idea at all. I just rolled a Trader for fun at the moment, but my heart is still with MP. Planning an alt MP to be a certain level twink certainly would make me feel better about having another MP char. I'll likely do that! Thanks

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

I know how you feel. My son just re-activated his account and pulled up his level 186 MP. He couldn't even remember which pets where which. He didn't even have a weapon, I guess he had a castable weapon. Very funny.

He decided to roll a new MP and try out the new player area for a bit.

My son started playing in 2003 as well. He played for about 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Igri00 View Post
    I know how you feel. My son just re-activated his account and pulled up his level 186 MP. He couldn't even remember which pets where which. He didn't even have a weapon, I guess he had a castable weapon. Very funny.

He decided to roll a new MP and try out the new player area for a bit.

My son started playing in 2003 as well. He played for about 10 years.
    I read that creation weapons are actually pretty good now, so I took off everything and did an IP reset on my weapon skill (I had 2HE for some reason on my MP). Then it took literally HOURS to figure out how I got everything on in the first place

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

There are some 2he creation weapons, and a staff from the lengthy Scheol quest too iirc, that's probably where your 2he skill was spent before

The staff from the Scheol quest [Mesmerizing Staff of Francois] is 2HB, not 2HE. If I had to guess, the 2HE came from the Pained Panther, which is a weapon from Crypt of Home.

Quote Originally Posted by Votary View Post
    I read that creation weapons are actually pretty good now, so I took off everything and did an IP reset on my weapon skill (I had 2HE for some reason on my MP). Then it took literally HOURS to figure out how I got everything on in the first place
    As I remember, I think they added buffs or something. I'm sure it wasn't for attacking. I don't remember him attacking with the weapons.