Thread: Expand Lost Eden : Org Research

Cool Expand Lost Eden : Org Research

I think it Time to expand the Researches to Orgs , giving some Bonus that dont directly affect PvM/PvP-Power of Toons but provide a more comfortable & enjoyable Gameplay.
    My Ideas on what to Gain from those Researches :

- Cutting down the Cooldown on Citys Shield up to 25 % ( maybe make this the first ever AI-XP based Reasearch ? )

- Cutting down the Cooldown on Headquaters Tradeskill Lab up to 50%

- Cutting down the Cooldown on Rk and SL Beacon up to 20%

- Cutting down the Cooldown on Meeps up to 20 %

- Cutting down the Cooldown on Perk-Resets up to 25% ( single Resets only , as the Jobe-Npc is meant to be a Moneysink to the unpatient Folks )

- Adding Slots to the Orgmembers Banks which are Accountwide ( all Toons on a Players Account can access this Space and save Time and Serverload on loggin Mules ) max 5 Slots , Uniques and Backpacks okay but no Nodrops of Course.

- Provide a Discount on Victorypoint-Store up to 5%

- Provide a faster Reclaim Shock removal up to 20 % ( Keeper have a Nano for that but it has a looooong Cooldown )
    Last edited by Dollcet; May 6th, 2015 at 10:26:29.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

neat idea
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Sure, why not :-)
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

I like it, convenience ftw
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post
    I think it Time to expand the Researches to Orgs , giving some Bonus that dont directly affect PvM/PvP-Power of Toons . . . . . .- Cutting down the Cooldown on Meeps up to 20 %
    These seem conflicting. I like all of the rest of it though.

Point taken , but Meeps get used in both PvP and PvM so its a equal Opportunity i guess.
    Can be left out if too many People think its a Problem.

Btw : Everybody feel free to suggest more Modifiers
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are free Players

I like these ideas! Especialy the decreased timer on CC. I think its annoying having to wait 30min to raise the shield (yes I know im suppose to do ship also).

Only drawback is the potential death of smaller orgs, but then again it encourages people to join forces more than earlier. In any case looks like my 3-4 man org has its work cut out.

Edit: Suggestions:
    -Regain XP
    -Research cap by 5 additional percent
    -Org contracts levels
    -Expanding the building yields
    -Allowing the use of "Remote CC activation kit"
    -City cost reduction: 10 - 20 - 30%
    Last edited by Eedesti; May 6th, 2015 at 10:50:22.

- Cutting down the Cooldown on Headquaters Tradeskill Lab up to 50%
    Is the bug where this thing stacks with itself fixed though? Otherwise nice suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Eedesti View Post
    In any case looks like my 3-4 man org has its work cut out.
    Pffft. You, me, Staz & booze => done in a day

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Agreed and bump

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Pffft. You, me, Staz & booze => done in a day
    Haha, ye, let me just call in a sickday for my "real"-life The world should be able to spin without my help for a day

My biggest concern is how the older devs implemented this system and if they made it open and generic enough so that adding a organisation module to the system is "effortless". IF the devs made spagetti bolognese, id rather the devs spend time on other stuff that is easier to add. And if its more like stroganoff id say just add some of these suggestions to global research and kthxbye. I cant imagine that the devs made such a mess of it that its more than a few modules to add a new global research.

But this is honestly one of the more fun and easy suggestions ive seen in some time.

I like these ideas! Especialy the decreased timer on CC. I think its annoying having to wait 30min to raise the shield (yes I know im suppose to do ship also).

Only drawback is the potential death of smaller orgs, but then again it encourages people to join forces more than earlier. In any case looks like my 3-4 man org has its work cut out.

-Regain XP
    -Org contracts levels
    Im not sure either how open the Modules are and how good they are documented but we can hope for the best.
    I dont want to hurt smaller Orgs thats why i wanted Modifiers that are for Compfort not for Power , a smaller Org might take a bit longer to get the Research done.

-I dont think Expanding a Citys Building Yields will be used since FC wants us to pay for a bigger City´s if we want all the nice Buildings , and since the Citys are meant to be a permanent Moneysink i dont think they go for Citycost Reduction either .

- Org Contract Levels << elaborate this please ,think this hits PvP-Turf
    Last edited by Dollcet; May 6th, 2015 at 12:51:25.
    -----
    -----
    -there are free Players

Im not sure either how open the Modules are and how good they are documented but we can hope for the best.
    I dont want to hurt smaller Orgs thats why i wanted Modifiers that are for Compfort not for Power , a smaller Org might take a bit longer to get the Research done.

-I dont think Expanding a Citys Building Yields will be used since FC wants us to pay for a bigger City´s if we want all the nice Buildings , and since the Citys are meant to be a permanent Moneysink i dont think they go for Citycost Reduction either .

- Org Contract Levels << elaborate this please ,think this hits PvP-Turf
    City cost: ye you got a good point there.

City yield: people would still want the bigger cities, as they will give more

Contracts: Yes its a pvp thingy, but they can then use more contracts and higher qls.

-Regain XP
    -Org contracts levels
    that would be enough, and what you came up with here sounds pretty perfect.
    people problabe run with 1000 ideas but all ideas will problabe be to overdo this idea, you didnt

also the idea itself will make orgs mean something agein, insted of many random careless orgs this would problabe shrink that number down and make bigger active orgs insted, becose you cant buy the benbefits with this idea, you actualy have to work for it.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; May 9th, 2015 at 12:38:33.

First I was frowning while reading more research stuff. But as I read through I started to like it. Apart from the already mentioned problems I think this is actually kind of a cool idea, despite the addition of research previously being called a mistake in multiple occations.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Casual Bump
    -----
    -----
    -there are free Players

Can't we just rollback to Pre-LE please? Before it all became a complete fuster-cluck?

LE was atrocious.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Can't we just rollback to Pre-LE please? Before it all became a complete fuster-cluck?

LE was atrocious.
    word

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post

LE was atrocious.
    Super duper bump.

Wish fc would consider this.

Stop worrying about the engine!!!

BUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPP
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy