Thread: Cloning characters

Cloning characters

So you could duplicate your existing character. As a result youd get a character of same level, same breed, same research and ai level but naked (it would be also nice if it had quests done and all nodrop items). That makes sense if you have a dedicated twink, you enjoy it but cant make your mind if you would like him to stay at current level or level it further or you have an endgame character but differences between pvm and pvp setups are so big you cant enjoy both of them. Leveling exactly same character aint fun at all and i think it could also boost FC revenue as it would be very tempting to try some other breed on those so breed change would sell more.

P. S. Please dont say that leveling is easy because you can get kited. If its so, im willing to pay you for 1-150 leveling, go and kite me.
    Last edited by Ciex; May 8th, 2015 at 07:56:43.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

It would also be cool if you could keep the same name, but I imagine that would break all the ingame bots

I like this suggestion, but it should be significantly cheaper than heckler juice.
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

Doing that will follow up in more mbs. Duplivate a char and put him on another acc...

that would be a way to kill a huge part of the replayability of AO. and since it is BETTER than heckler juice, it would have to cost way more.

Quote Originally Posted by semisentient View Post
    that would be a way to kill a huge part of the replayability of AO. and since it is BETTER than heckler juice, it would have to cost way more.
    So something like 60 000 FC points? Or bit more 72 000?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

So clone an engie and have one for tskills and one for combat.