Thread: Low Pop,Bots,LFT

Low Pop,Bots,LFT

How do you get Informant and other important content done with a low population? Is there a way to find people organizing events? Lft seems to be useless at times.. Is there a bot where people scheduel raids....I see dnet has an option for posting events but it don't seem to have a scheduling system. I think i remember a froob bot that had events setup for froobs.

Maybe the devs can make a queuing system where people are put together. Although if everyone is weak the team will be a fail right?

I need to know some tips and tricks to dealing with this low population and having a hard time finding people for content when I play... forum section/websites/bots? help me plz?

/tell neutnet !register
    /tell dnet !register

If you want something slightly more organized, there's also iraid. Hellcom too, if you're omni/neut and don't mind listening to the occasional whine about clams or people not showing up for towers.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Most people do things with their organization so finding one that is active in your timezone is your best bet.
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

Yeah but sometimes you need more than your Org, I joined House of the Black Star recently so hopefully I'll start doing stuff with them. But even back in the day when the game was way more populated...I always had the back luck of missing Org events. I log on to find they just did something I would of liked to have done.

So it's nice to have other sources of activities/interaction.

I will be joining the Bots, I've been a part of Dnet and it's helped in the past. I'll be joining the other neutral accessible bots.

It does seem like Dnet doesn't message me much these days.. used to see people selling loot rights for the merit board neutrals can wear...I need to get something for my nt's neck. My nt is 203 and wearing the experimental cyborg thing still.

To [neutnet]: !register
    Could not send message to offline player: the receivers inbox is full

Hopefully the bot is just down because of patch.

People are very shy (and slacking), yesterday there were 5 ppl on informant lft for hours. Like for any content (inf mish mostly), tens of ppl might be lft, if nobody makes the team nothing will be done.
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

Yeah kind of want to form teams for new inf.. sometimes see people on lft 170-190 looking for it. But I have no idea what is required ... it's never a doc or enf and i am not sure if a few people under 200 can do it if they are not certain profs.

And seems people rather do old inf missions... I spam ooc's for hours and I never get invites for anything.. it gets frustrating.

I spent hours trying to get a team for inf or s7 then went afk for an hour and forgot to turn off lft.. came back and someone had sent me an invite 30mins after i went afk.

I got fed up and switched to my 25 ma ... posted lft in ooc's outside of totw to no avail... I give up. for now, might jsut go solo in nasc with my ma for awhile.

Neutnet been down all day can't register.. today been on like 4 hours and got nothing done but a daily. feeling kind of depressed.. .and I just bought a 1yr subscription ... Hope things get better for me.

Wish they still gave beta access for buying 1yr.. I miss out on everything

Edit: today really has sucked.. on my 197 keeper... not only couldn't i get a team after hours of spamming ooc and beign on lft...I go to do my daily and ai daily and I get the cup daily... I really wasn't in the mood for that.. then my lvl 25 MA gets Cyborg Infiltration and I wait around for an hour for this "Prototype Inferno" npc to spawn.. never does. Turns out im in the wrong room like an idiot. lol
    Last edited by Enforser; May 12th, 2015 at 19:19:40.

You can blame multiboxers and veterans (or both), but the way inferno missions works now is that typical team consist 1-3 level 220 characters + 1-3 lowbies or unfinished characters, quite often AFK or on follow.

Such team usually consist only friends/orgmates and hardly ever takes ppl from LFT (but sometimes it happens).
    To be honest every character below level 200 or even 205 is often considered as "Leech" so do not be surprised that nobody offer invite when you are on LFT.

Either find good org, make some friends or stick to other form of leveling like: daily missions, adonis or penumbra, dark ruins etc. otherwise you will just waste your time in inferno...

Sad but true
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Either find good org, make some friends or stick to other form of leveling like: daily missions, adonis or penumbra, dark ruins etc. otherwise you will just waste your time in inferno...

Easier said than done...

informant quest line was hard to find a group for even when population was higher. I think your expectations are off a bit, those are quest lines you do once per char so having to accommodate your org's timing for it seems like not a very big deal.