Thread: Atrox Genome Perks

Atrox Genome Perks

With 18.7 moving wit of the atrox down to Atrox Secondary 10, I think that My Own Fortress and Body Tackle should be tweaked a bit. Change My Own Fortress to have +50 AAD instead of the current +50 AAO, reinforcing secondary genome as the "defensive atrox breed perks" and change body tackle to a challenger type of buff. For example +50 AAO and +200 damage for 20s, same duration as My Own Fortress. This reinforces the Primary line as the damage or offensive line of atrox breed perks. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    With 18.7 moving wit of the atrox down to Atrox Secondary 10, I think that My Own Fortress and Body Tackle should be tweaked a bit. Change My Own Fortress to have +50 AAD instead of the current +50 AAO, reinforcing secondary genome as the "defensive atrox breed perks" and change body tackle to a challenger type of buff. For example +50 AAO and +200 damage for 20s, same duration as My Own Fortress. This reinforces the Primary line as the damage or offensive line of atrox breed perks. Thoughts?
    I'd like those changes. Better than the current mods. I was still a little confused why they moved wit up....I guess it makes sense since they nerf jame. It really isn't needed now but not too op if u ask me.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Moving wit up makes sense. It was perkable at level 35, which is a tad bit OP(read very OP). However, it stops being OP at around level 100+, so it shouldn't effect those of us that want to really push that def at levels below 207.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    Moving wit up makes sense. It was perkable at level 35, which is a tad bit OP(read very OP). However, it stops being OP at around level 100+, so it shouldn't effect those of us that want to really push that def at levels below 207.
    yeah 35 it's op. After 60/75 its not at all
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Bump what do people think of this suggestion?

50 aad at 35 op too. Just make the audience broad enough and someine will whine. Wit at 35 wasnt that op considering the majority of pvpers (and thats what you seemed worried about without specifically stating) wete op traders. Heaven forbid you had and oh crap button to gather yourself and figure out a game plan. But moving forward the next best step would be 50 aao as trox is mostly used for damage classes and not nano/evade classes.

for someone that wanted the max amount of AR on a trox, they would have to perk primary genome to 10 for Mongo Rage and secondary genome to 3 for My Own Fortress. I'm saying we should focus each line, one into defense, one into offense.

Yea but if 1st / 2nd genome corresponds as 1st genome 3rd perk = 50aao and 2nd genome 3rd perk +50 aad you could, at 65 have toolset to better regulate aituations mkre based on what you need. One perk line all aao and other all aad is like kamikaze tactic. Balanced would be more ideal, and in later levels could dump 20 perks into both for complete utility.