Thread: Heya RP palz.

Heya RP palz.

As some of you knew previously, I work in an industry that is ridiculously busy through the winter season. I needed to save my funds and make my way through it so that I could make a cross country move afterward. I will be moving back from the East Coast to the Midwest around the beginning of March. I duly apologize for my absence, but there was not much to be done about it as I needed all the money I could get my hands on to make this happen for me.

I miss some of you quite a bit. When my office gets to be shipped via ground, I should be back online and able to have some fun with you lot again soon.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Good luck with the move! Hope to see you back in game soon.

Fya "Hilfy" Hill - Clan MA, RMR Ltd Security Officer :: Council of Truth's liaison to the ICC
    “The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness.”

AO Roleplay: A New & Returning Player’s RP Info Sheet | All-in-One | IC Connections & Contacts

in 24 hours, I'll be in the sky! I'm doanloading skype to my phone so anyone who wants to contact me via there still can. =) I miss you guys!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Get ur a.. back ingame already! I miss u too
    (And another reason for me to come back ingame also )