Thread: some changes i think we miss and should be fair to ask for.

some changes i think we miss and should be fair to ask for.

Dimach cooldown.. it is a skill that could be useable evry 5 min, we dont do any form for pvp that makes us OP of haveing it on a 5 min cooldown, or pvm for that matter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perfect Replica of Excalibur
    Rarity: Unknown
    Quality level: 300
    Requirements:
    Wield:

On Self:
    Level from 210 and
    Riposte from 940 and
    Deflect from 940 and
    Dimach from 420 and
    Sneak Atck from 900 and
    2h Edged from 2100 and
    Keeper and
    Must have expansionset: Shadowlands

Damage: 200-800(200)
    Dps: 100.0-400.0(100.0)
    Speed:
    Attack 1.00s
    Recharge 1.00s

its not useable for a 210+ keeper for anything but hotswap for a Sneak attack. it could aswell get boosted to 300-800 and get fast attack and brawl? but atleast fast attack, honed edge is still much better and it makes no sense to me why this wep is lev req 210 with only sneak attack modification, if it had fast attack/brawl aswell it would made sense why it has a lev req on 210.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cybernetic samurai line lack dmg on perks, like 1 more dmg perk would do allot.

Would it hurt to make Reaver perkline more attractive to make em check like this?

Attack skills: 2h Edged 100%
    Defence skills: Evade-ClsC 90%

or possible make reaver work like samurai perkline with attack rateing insted of 2h.edged?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keepers have a bit weak dodge, i wish it could be improved a tiny bit more.

this is just my opinions and the changes isnt rly that much to ask for.
    overall it be:
    reduce dimach cooldown.
    100 more min dmg to excal+fast/brawl.
    give mele energy 1 more dmg perk.
    make reaver land a little bit easyer.
    and a little bit more dodge rng.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; May 15th, 2015 at 01:31:20.

BUMP!!!

.... and one wish : merge AOR with Blessing ( i promise i will resub instantly )

Now that Reaper is supposed to be our tank proc, could we get a QL 220 version of that ?
    Sanctifier has both a 218 and a 220 version, but Reaper stops at 217.

And then there is the question of AoE tanking .. Enfos have obviously Mongo, Advs get Corrosive Cloud which is 9x4k taunt over 20s and Keepers ... spam tab and hope for procs ?!
    Last edited by Bendaar; May 17th, 2015 at 17:50:45.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

Wtb perk lines condensed, pst :<
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Removing the stinking riposte skill from it and making any ql of it upgradeable to sneak attack would be a start, and having brawl and fast attack on it would be a good step as well.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm