Thread: Fixer Duo -- Enf or Keeper

Fixer Duo -- Enf or Keeper

Joining my friend who is just starting out. He is a fixer. I'd like to give enforcer or keeper a try. Any recommendations on which would be a better choice for the long run?

I'll be mostly us duoing dailies and missions.

Crat . But if I had to choose between enf and keep to duo with it'd have to be keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedrol View Post
    Joining my friend who is just starting out. He is a fixer. I'd like to give enforcer or keeper a try. Any recommendations on which would be a better choice for the long run?

I'll be mostly us duoing dailies and missions.
    An example: One of my dual logged teams is keeper crat because of the synergy between high evades, -inits, +aad and blockers. This allows this team to solo everything with 100% success.
    So for later on, your professions will complement each other better with keeper-fixer: High evades, +aad and blockers.

But enfs are always nice for tanking at endgame, so theres that. My best tip: go with whatever feels more right for you.

Lazy -- my main is actually a Crat. Hes still sorta low (90ish at the moment), but my friend just has limited times he can play so I was hoping to find something with good synergy. Sounds like Keeper it is.

Thanks!