Thread: LE Daily Missions & VPs

LE Daily Missions & VPs

I am a returning player after several years. I was doing the daily AI missions, and life was grand there; however, a veteran player told me that I should also do the daily LE missions when possible. Good advice, except the cue for the low level battlegrounds didn't seem to cue up, and the Avalon castle mission was a quick trip back to the Cell Scanner.

So here are my questions,

What are the alternatives to earning victory points when the battleground seems dead?
    Are the bartender missions level specific? If so, what are the level ranges for the different missions offered.
    Is there LE missions similar to the AI daily missions? If so, where are they offered?

the barkeeper only has the missions go to avalon, battlestations (which are lvl based) m the easy tag towers or smuggled notum.
    Battle station are only active in the 150 and high levels , earlier there aint many doing it .

To farm VP and ofab upgrades, you can go to the alien playfields and do missions, you need to team someone for that, but you can repeat those as many times as you want, the vp from looting aliens aint that terible much though, and end boss is hard, if you dont get a lowbie to pull the missions.

It depends on how bad you want those VPs and what for. What I do is that I pick up the tag towers mission from the barkeeper on my characters (when not doing the battlestation daily) and then I tag towers when I travel around Rubi-Ka doing other stuff like other dailies, hunting dynas, blitzing missions or whatever. Sometimes I finish all the tagging in one go but other times when I don't find all the towers at once I just let it be and continue next time when traveling around Rubi-Ka. Granted this is a slow way of getting VPs so maybe not recommended if you want them fast.
    Qianjin | martial artist | neutral | rubi-ka | shattered dreams (link!)
    Guifei | bureaucrat | neutral | rubi-ka | shattered dreams

and a few more lowbie alts

Tower tag, or miners missions are easy enough. If you do tower tag, check the play field for bases before flying around; by dragging the mini map around instead.
    http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php...ons%2F&pid=585
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.