Thread: Eye of the Predator (Alappa mission/questline-buff)

Eye of the Predator (Alappa mission/questline-buff)

Industrial Sabotage and Corporate Protection cancels Eye of the Predator.. is it supposed to be like this, or some side-effect of changing nanos in 18.7 ?
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

It's a side effect of making buff lines more consistent for 18.7, but that doesn't make it right. There should be a AAD buffs - Line B and AAO buffs - Line B for drains like there is for add. dmg buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    It's a side effect of making buff lines more consistent for 18.7, but that doesn't make it right. There should be a AAD buffs - Line B and AAO buffs - Line B for drains like there is for add. dmg buffs.
    I get the feeling this was done to stop people using it as a free 75 AAO/AAD in PvP. Why? Not a clue, since Gaunt/12m/DB2 are still all not cancelled on BS entrance and stack with everything else.

https://aoitems.com/nano/strain/1002/ - List of nanos that no longer stack alongside CP
    https://aoitems.com/nano/strain/836/ - List of nanos that no longer stack alongside IS

Sorry I can't help any further.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Now we're talking about overlapping/non-stacking nano lines. Raggy, please add making borrow reflects stackable with the other lines. It would go a fair way to fix our pvp capabilities.
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

So if I'm reading this right, the first time I land drains it's gonna cancel FAT and ICRT? Seems kinda bogus that traders getting nerfed on what were standard osb for pvp. Hopefully we can get cp/is moved to their own lines. Borrow reflect in its own line would be nice also.
    Traders need love too

It's not a trader nerf. There are a myriad of nanos which share lines and cancel each other now.
    Adv, Crat, Shade, Keeper, Sold, and Agent are all affected by Pen buff change.

I guess I got a little off topic. Yes pen buff stacking order is problematic for many professions not just trader. I was more bothered by the outside buffs that now get cancelled by cp/is (and borrow reflect) which I only noticed looking at the nano line links above.
    Traders need love too

What profs gain the most atm from this buff?